three

****as stefan and i drove to the party, i got a call from Rebekah

****
as stefan and i drove to the party, i got a call from Rebekah.
"hey" i said and put her on speaker
"oh god our brother is horrible. he dagger elijah and have him to marcel and oh in nine months we will have a little baby tribrid running around the quarter!" she said
"wait what. what baby"
"our hybrid brother knocked up some werewolf named hayley and she's pregnant with some magic miracle baby" rebekah rambled
"well hello to you too sister" i said. stefan just looked at me with a holy crap look on his face. stefan and i listened to rebekah rant about my insane family. soon after my phone call with rebekah, stefan and i arrived at the bone yard.

"they look tasty" i joked but stefan didnt find that funny.

"no hey behave , i go back to mystic falls and your here on your own. dont screw it up" he said

before i could say anything back, kiara saw me and came over to say hi

"you came!" she said already a bit drunk. i laughed
"ya im never one to turn down a party, i mean just ask him" i said. she looked at stefan and he nodded.
"well come on, i want you to meet my friends" she said. we walked over to the three boys from before.
"boys meet liv and stefan" she said
"this is jj, pope and john b" i waved.
"so liv where'd you move from?" pope asked.
"new orleans but i lived in england for most of my life" i lied.
"so your a kook?" jj asked.
"ah no actually. i live on the south side" the boys mouths dropped.
"so do you wanna hang out with us tomorrow" john b asked. i smiled and shook my head.
"oh god" stefan said. i turned around and saw damon walking towards us.
"oh my god. what does he want" i said and walked over.
john bs pov
"is that her ex?" i asked her friend stefan.
"uh no. that's my brother damon actually but she hates him" he said. i watched them argue and she did hate him
"why what he do?" jj asked. stefan was hesitant for a moment
"don't tell her i told you this but there were three of us who used to hang out. her name was lexi and uh she died and damon was responsible." he said. our eyes widened
"oh shit" i said
"but don't tell her i told you, she hates talking about it" he said. i watched liv walk back over with damon.
third person pov
"well well liv now don't be rude, introduce me" damon said with a smug look on his face.
"everyone this is doucheba- i mean damon" liv said.
"why are you here, damon?" stefan said. the pogues kinda stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.
"well i need stefan" damon said. stefan groaned. liv rolled her eyes at damon. stefan said goodbye to liv and went off with damon. now it was just liv and john b. the rest had gone off doing there own thing.
"nice bracelet" john b said as he notices her plain silver daylight bracelet.
"oh thanks, my mom gave it to me, i like yours too" she said. liv knew exactly what his bracelet was. vervain. his father was most likely a hunter because you can't get vervain injected into the bracelet anymore.
"thanks my father gave it to me before he disappeared" he said sadly.
"i'm sorry, i know how hard it is" she said. john b looked at her.
"i can tell you've experienced death" he said sipping his cup. Liv laughed
"yup, mother, three of my brothers and a lot more" she said.
"how many brothers do you have?" he asked. liv was skeptical about telling him about her family but she felt that she could trust him.
"5 in total" she said. john bs eyes widened.
" wow" liv chuckled.
"hey do you want to get out of here? i know a great ice cream shop that's open." john b asked her.
"yea i do" she said and the two took off.

this book is back and i will actually finish it!! i'm thinking it will be like 25-30 parts but idk

vote and comment plz:)