two

*******As i drove past the welcome sign to the outer banks, my phone started to ring

*******
As i drove past the welcome sign to the outer banks, my phone started to ring.
"hello?" i said
"ok so i'm at the house for you, where the hell are you"
"Stefan, i just passed the welcome sign. i'll be there in 15 minutes"
I hadn't told anyone that Stefan was helping me get the house. i hadn't spoken to him since about a year ago. since 1864 Lexi, Stefan and I were best friends. they didn't care that i was a Mikaelson and could kill them an any second. i drove to the address stefan gave me and it led to a small run down house. there he was sitting on the steps waiting for my. i parked my car and got out to hug him.
"stef! i missed you" i squealed hugging him.
"oh i missed you too!" he said.
"okay so i have to leave soon but before i go, i have to show you around the house and the town. the house is registered in your name so no vampire can get in without your invite." he said and i walked in the house.
"come in." i said.
the house had a small interior with two bedrooms. stefan took me down to the basement where there was a secret room filled with weapon, vervain, wolfsbane and blood.
"so do i really need all this?" i said.
"yes you never know who you might run into"
we walked through the town getting stares from some older people. stefan warned me to be careful. even though i changed my appearance every time we returned somewhere, we've been in the outer banks before so some of the older locals might recognize me. we entered a local restaurant called the wreck. a young girl with brown curly hair seated us. her name tag read kiara. she took our order and went back in the kitchen. she came back with two classes of water then went over to a group of three guys. they were all fooling around and i'll have to admit the brunette boy with the bandana around his neck was pretty cute. kiara came back with out drinks and placed our food order.
"i haven't seen you guys around here? are you new or visiting?" she asked
"i just moved here and he's just visiting, i'm oliva by they way and this is stefan" i said.
"nice to meet you" she left to go grab our food.
"hey there's a party tonight at the boneyard if you guys want to go" she said
"oh i ca-" i was cut off by stefan
"we'll be there" he said.
"awesome" she said and went back to the table of guys. i glared at stefan.

john bs pov
kiara walked back over to our table after serving a girl and a guy. they girl was beautiful. she had long blonde hair. but the guy was probably her boyfriend.
"hey kie who's that?" i asked
"her names oliva and she just moved here. she's british and i invited her to the party tonight" kie said
"john b don't get to excited, she's probably a kook living off of daddy's money" jj said. he's probably right and what an i doing crush on a kook.
"whatever jj she seemed nice" kie said. while the pogues and i were eating i kept looking over at oliva. no no stop john b. i fiddled with the bracelet that my dad gave me. i still can't believe he's gone. he told be what ever i do to never and i mean never take the bracelet off. it smelled good almost like rose but it wasn't.

liv's pov
"alright what the bloody hell is a kook ?" i said. vamp hearing, isn't it the best?
"they outer banks has a class system. the kooks are rich and basically have everything saved them on a SilverPlatter. now the pogues on the other hand they work for a living and you are a pouge. your house is in the South side and I've already gotten you a job surf shop downtown." stefan said. i smiled at him.
"just kiss already" a familiar voice says scarring me
"ah" i yell causing everyone in the restaurant to look my way
"damn it damon, what are you doing here" i say hitting him
"i wanted to see you" he says mocking stefan
"well i hate you" i say
"ugh your still upset about that"he groaned
"um ya, i'm still upset about you killing my best friend" i said quietly
"damon what are you doing here?" stefan said
"well stefans lover is still in the hospital from her accident and my blood turned her" he said. i nearly choked on my food. i hated elena. she was whiny and just cried so much.
"what, elenas a newbie va" i was cut off my damon kicking my shin
"ow, dick" i said
"hey do you guys need anything else" kiara asked
"we're good but thank you" i said. damon coughed loudly
"can i get you anything"she asked sweetly
"who's your friend" she asked me and stefan
"oh i don't know but this is damon" i said. damon flitted with her shocker. after a about an hour and threats to damon the three of us left the restaurant. stefan and i walked in the house leaving damon on the front steps.
"oh come on really" he groaned
"no i'm not inviting you in"i said. me being an original i can compel other vamps. i looked damon in the eye.
"leave go back to mystic falls. stefan will be there soon" i compelled
he then left and drove away.
"come on you and i have to get ready for this party" he said. and we then got ready for the party

****
hi guys i hope you are enjoying this book. i'm trying to make the time line the same with the beginning of the originals and where the vampire diaries left off but it might be different.
comments and votes are appreciated