When Alex arrived home it was around 5 in the afternoon. When he walked into the house he heard the chatter of Aiden as he talked about his toys that he had.

“Daddy.” It was like Aiden had a third sense to be able to tell when his daddy was around.

“Hey buddy were you good for nanny and pappy?” Alex placed his keys in the bowl near the door and walked into the lounge room where everyone was sitting.

“Thankyou for looking after him. I was wondering would you like to stay for dinner.”

“It was no problem Alex he was an angel anyway. We would love to stay for dinner.” Alex smiled and rolled up his sleeves as he picked up some of Aiden’s toys that he was more than likely to trip on.

“Do you guys want anything in particular?” Alex pulled his shirt out of his pants realising he was still in his work suit.

“Anything will do Alex.” Alex nodded as Aiden followed behind him.

“I am just going to change then I will start dinner.” They all watched Alex walk upstairs and they looked back to Aiden who was giggling as he ran away with something in his hand.

“Aiden what are you doing.” Logan asked watching his Grandson hide what looked like a shoe.

“Nothing.” He said giggling as the dimples in his cheek showed.

“Aiden.” They all heard Alex yell from upstairs as Aiden kept on giggling.

Alex as furious as he looked at his walls in his room which were covered in blue lines.

“Aiden Fabian Costa you my son are in so much trouble.” He walked out of the room holding the blue pencil in his hand. He walked downstairs where Aiden was giggling with an innocent smile on his face.

“Did you draw on my walls?” He asked in a stern voice as Jeremy tired his best not to laugh at Alex’s red face and Aiden innocent face.

“No Jacob did.” Alex gave his son a look knowing he was lying.

“Are you lying to me Aiden? You know what happens to little boys you lie to me.” Aiden looked down at the floor and pouted.

“I sorry.” Aiden said and Alex relaxed, but still knew he had to punish Aiden for lying and drawing on his walls. 

“I think you need to go into the naughty corner and think about what you have done wrong.” Alex grabbed Aiden’s hand who followed willingly to the corner that had a chair. Alex sat Aiden down who stared at the wall with silent tears running down his face.

Alex hardly ever did punish Aiden because he hated to do it. The only times he ever really put Aiden in the naughty corner was when he lied or was really naughty.