HANDSOME PROFESSOR

To get admission in a prestigious college is a dream of every good student.Teachers of Daisy's school always had high expectations of her. And she didn't disappoint them.

She not only passed the entrance exam but also got a scholarship to study in "Royal College Of Arts And Science"
She was good in almost every subject but zoology was always her favourite which she took as major.

Her college life was going on smoothly. She was never a very friendly person. And generally preferred to study in library than hanging around with people.
Other students call her a nerd but she was never bothered by it. She just love her peaceful life without any extra drama.

Like every day that day too she reached the college early. She really doesn't like to be late.
She enters the class. As always no one has arrived yet. She goes to her seat , takes a book out of her bag and starts reading. Suddenly the door opens.
She thinks , " someone decided to come early today"

"H.. hello" someone speaks. This voice is clearly not of a student. She looks up from her book.

A man in late twenties, wearing a formal beige colour suit with a blue tie. Though his hair is kind of messy and his eyes are covered with round glasses , his handsome features are very much visible.

Seeing Her quiet he speaks again,
" Hello, I am your new professor, Vincent Lee , and your name is?"

"Daisy, my name is Daisy." She replies in a daze. Then adds ," I have never seen you before"

After saying this she immediately regrets, this is not how you speak to your professor.

But the professor doesn't seem to mind . He chuckled softly and says ,
" I joined yesterday "

Daisy says" Oh. Sorry I was impolite before"

" No it's okay , class will start soon."

Then he seats on his chair and starts scrolling on his phone.

Daisy is trying , really trying to focus on her book but her eyes keep looking at the good-looking man sitting in front of her. When she realises that she is shamelessly staring at her professor , she feels like punching herself on face.

Then students begin to come. In 10 minutes the class is totally filled with students. It looks like the class is more crowded than any other day.

Listening to their whispers Daisy comes to know that they already knew about this handsome professor, and decided to join the class just to see him.

When everyone settles down the professor gets up from his chair and with a gentle smile addresses the class,

" Hello everyone, I am prof. Vincent Lee. Starting today I will take your zoology class. Let us begin with...."

Quality of a good teacher is not to let his students feel bored. Mr. Lee clearly knows that. His teaching skill is extra ordinary. Even one who don't know anything about this subject will understand what he is trying to explain.
It felt like one hour passed so fast.

"So, that is it for today . We will continue in the next class. Did you all enjoyed my class?"

"Yes" loudly echoed around the class. And it was natural not forced.

" Thank you. See you in the next class."

" Thank you professor"
With this Mr. Lee leaves the class.

As soon as he left , every one started talking about him. Daisy was mesmerized by him. Generally she doesn't listen to other's gossips but today even she wants to know more about him. She convinces herself that it is mere curiosity and tries to listen to other students.

" I heard he used to teach in a foreign university"
" He also works as a researcher in national science Foundation"
" And he is so handsome "
"Is he married?"
"Don't know"
"If not then I still have chance"
" He is at least 10 year older than you"
" So what, I like older man"
" Of course if it is him, I will prefer older man too"
"Hahahaha"

she just listens but doesn't say anything. She put everything back in her bag and slowly leave the class.