"Meera." Ammi Be interrupted her.

"Ji Ammi jaan." Meera turned around and gave her a small smile which didn't quite reach her eye.

"My darling stop stressing so much, let us help you as well." She said caressing Meera's face.

"I will Ammi, if I can't handle it I'm coming running to you." She said this time with a genuine smile.

"Accha now go to your room, get changed and come down for dinner. Noor wanted to have an early dinner tonight." Inayat informed her.
"And come soon, pregnant women are dangerous if truffled with." She said making Meera chortle.

"Alright I'll be down in some time." Meera said and turned around after one last look for her room.

Ammi be gave a thumbs up to Jamila and Hania who stood behind the pillar watching Meera's retreating figure.

Meera walked towards her chamber, the guards who were usually placed at the bottom of the stairs weren't there today.

She took the flight of stairs to reach her chamber. Her chamber was wrapped in the blanket of darkness.

None of the lamps or torch were lit, Hania and Jamila too weren't there waiting for her. The faint moonlight guided her as she entered the outer terrace to enter her bedroom when she noticed a tall figure stood in his armour, with his back towards her.

Her heart raced, were they under attack when Haider wasn't home ?
She was without any weapon to even protect herself, how would she help Ammi Be and Noor.

Should she run, fight, call for help ?

"Who are you ?" She asked mustering her courage.

The figure turned around, and her breathing got caught in her throat.

The hazel eyes which once made her feel warm looked into her own brown ones, the perfectly sculptured nose and finely chiseled jaw with a five o'clock shadow, it was the face she wouldn't ever forget.

"Shiv ?" She said in almost a whisper.
"Shiv what are you doing here ?"

"Omg Meera." He said taking quick steps towards her, he pulled her into his chest and wrapped his strong arms around her.

He pulled her from his embrace and cupped her face in his hand caressing her cheek with his thumb.
Meera wanted to pry his hands off her, his touch felt foreign, it felt wrong.

"I'm sorry my love, it took me so long. Haider has increased the security of Agra, I thought I'd never see you again." He said holding her against himself again, his arms wrapped around her slender body.

"As soon as I got your letter, I know I had to come get you Meera, I was a fool to let you go, trust me I love the same as I did yesterday." He said.

"My letter ?"

"Yes I'm sorry I should have come soon I know but-."

"Shivang I never wro-."

"Let her go." Said a cold voice from the shadow. A cold voice called, the same voice which always made Meera feel warm on the inside

She looked towards her right, where Haider stood with an expressionless face, behind him stood Avantika with a small oil lamp looking petrified.

"I've lost her once, never again."Shivang said pushing Meera behind him and drawing his sword.

Before Meera could comprehend a loud clash of metal made her jump.

Haider was pinned down by Shivang's sword, his own sword holding the Rajput prince's sword inches from his chest.

Haider pushed the Prince away and brought down his own sword tangentially to slice him open but the Rajput prince was quick.

The two duelled to draw each other's blood, Meera knew they would only stop till either of them was dead and Meera was sure she wouldn't survive seeing either of their blood spilt.

Shivang Pratap Chauhan was an equally good swordsman as Haider, but maybe 'anger was a powerful fuel than love'
Haider had soon pinned down the Rajput prince, the tip of his sword had already drawn blood by piercing his skin.

He looked down at him seething in rage.

"If you loved each other, all you had to was tell me, you should have just told me." He said softly looking at Meera who was still recovering from the shock. "I would have let you go Meera, I owed you that much, but seeing a man behind my back, in my absence, trying to elope with your lover, you disgust me today." He said pain laced in his voice. His accusations made Meera jump back to life.

"Haider you have to-."

"Shut up." He roared, making Meera flinch and Avantika jump in fear,the lamp in her hand slipped and shattered.

The sound of glass breaking made Haider instinctively look toward the source, the distraction was enough for Shivang to act.

He slid his leg under Haider's gripping his ankle, pulling him down. In a flash he pulled out the little string bag attached to his sword strap and took a fistful a mixture of salt and chilly powder and threw it in Haider's face.

The pain was excruciating, Haider pulled back and rolled on the floor as the chilly in his eyes made him wither in pain, immobilising him.

"Meera let's go." Shivang said quickly walking towards Meera and holding her by her wrist. Meera resisted his hold, she couldn't see Haider suffering in pain, but Shivang's grip was firm.

"Let's go Meera. We don't have much time." He said as he saw Avantika run towards Haider.

"Let me go Shiv." Meera cried pulling herself away from him.
She saw Avantika help Haider him, Avantika guided him to the fountain placed in the centre, helping him get rid of the chilly, washing his face with the water.

"Meera." Shivang roared. "Do you want to die, let's go." He said holding her by her shoulder.

"I can't." She cried. "Please leave, leave before they kill you." She said, although she was furious for what he had done, a little part of her still cared for this man deeply, he was her first love.

Shivang looked at her, one look and he knew he had messed up, the pain in her eyes as she looked at her husband, he knew she loved Haider more than she had ever loved him or ever could.

"I'll always love you." He said embracing her one last time.
He walked towards the bricked railing, he looked behind to see the king being supported by a girl with a petite frame.

"Maafi chahta hu Haider Ali Khan, lekin jang aur mohabatt me sab jaayaz hai." He said and jumped off into the darkness.

AN: okaaayyyyy !!!
There i did it, broke Meera and Haider and your hearts too.
Don't hate me for it :p

Please vote guy, it's taken a lot of efforts to reach here.
125 again.

Lots of love
xoxo