『Chapter 1』Summer Holiday

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Only five minutes left but the clock was either broken or it was being a prick by teasing the students who were drumming their fingers at their desk in desperation. Five minutes left, the clock definitely was moving in a slow motion for everyone's misery.

Even the teacher had give up. It wasn't worth teaching when they knew the students wouldn't even give their mental supports. They might as well sat back in the chair and joined the ticking bomb that was quite fascinating for the students.

3 minutes left.

Angin twirled the pen with his fingers, too fast till you couldn't even see the shape of the pen. His eyes didn't leave the sight of the clock as he pursed his lips. He shouted some incoherent words in his mind with the silence surrounding him and his classmates.

2 minutes left.

By this point, some students have slammed their bags on their desks. Everything was prepared. Just 2 more damn minutes before they launched a marathon.

1 minute left.

Majorities of the students have stood up, slinging their bags and feeling their fingers jabbing their palms. Some were sweating and some were groaning. Angin still twirled his pen.

RING-

"FREEDOM!!!!!!!!"

Everyone shrieked, the voices were so loud that it made the teacher's eardrums ached. Angin bounced as his twirling pen shot up from his fingers and practically hit the wall hard.

It wasn't just Angin's class, you could hear the sounds of chairs scrapping across the floor as the same shrieking on every floor were heard. Might I added that Angin noticed guys were running while throwing papers in the corridor?

A very normal thing.

The teacher grunted, frustration clearly visible in his face. He questioned his existence and his life choice on being a teacher at this crazy school.

"Okay students, have fun during your summer holiday. Take care of yourself and don't do any crazy stuff that would-"

A crash was heard. It looked like someone already leaped from the window. Good thing a trampoline was at the bottom to catch him.

The teacher's eye twitched. "Understandable, have a good day."

Angin grinned. He already slung his bag and marched up to the door. With a fist striving upwards in the air, it was a feeling he and everyone anticipated.

Summer holiday finally came and no school.

"YOUNG MAN, STOP JUMPING FROM THE WINDOW THIS INSTANT-"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"SCHOOL HOLIDAY~!"

"YAY!"

Angin and Daun bounced, both of them holding each other's hand tightly as they sang merrily like a five year old kid happy to have a lollipop. These two cinnamon rolls were practically bouncing in front of their brothers' class.

Petir and Cahaya put a hand over their eyes, looking away with embarrassment feeling their cheeks.

"I don't fudging know these two..."

Accept the reality boys, every citizen of the school have known you two are related to the cinnamon rolls duo. It can't be help with the four of them having the same age and identical faces.

"Bye quadruplets! Have a nice summer holiday!"

"Hope we can still see each other during the holiday."