Chapter One

John

"John Watson?" The teacher called out, John shrunk down into his chair, a small "here." escaping his lips. 
He heard snickers. Laughter, whispering; Except for one person, the boy sitting beside him. 
John didn't know what the pale, skinny figure was doing,
It was kind of like a nervous tick, or an eye roll. 
Then, the boy knotted his fists into his own dark curls, lying his head on his desk.
"Wil-" the teacher was interrupted ignorantly by the boy,
"Sherlock" he grunted.
"-liam" Mrs. Hanson finished, glaring at 'Sherlock' with a smile creeping into her face. 
"Mrs. Hanson." Sherlock stated.
"Yes?" She muttered, whiping her chalky hands onto her pants

"You've done three of those formulas wrong." He spat. 
"Thank you William," the teacher hissed "would you like to come up and correct them, since you are so sure of yourself?" 
"I can tell you how to fix them from here, thank you." The boy sneered.
"And how is that?" The woman bantered back.

"Well first off, I can barely read your writing." He started, skanning her left hand, traces of a ring, recently taken off. he looked to her desk, a pill, anti-depressants? Shaky hands, a developing arthritis, perhaps? Maybe stress at home... "How's that divorce going? Are you winning? It's obvious you were the one cheating, by the state you were in, the last few months." The boy smiled passive-aggressively at the teacher. "Anything else?"

Mrs. Hanson looked at William with a shocked look in her eye.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU YOUNG MAN!" She screeched "TO THE OFFICE, NOW."

The skinny boy walked out of the classroom with a satisfied grin on his face, his dark-grape dress shirt folding and creasing in different places as he strutted out the door.

John tried not to, but he felt his eyes wander to the boys back, to his hair... down his shirt.. then...

'Perv' he thought 'bloody hell, I'm not gay..." 
He shook his head, rubbing his eyes and frowning to himself. 
Confused of what had just happened.

"John?" The teacher cooed, snapping John out of his daze.

"Oh sorry..." John murmured, thinking about that pale boy, and the way John looked at him.

A/N;

i hope you guys liked it :)
leave comment and like if you please!!

xxxx