Ava would of asked but she still is at Mi6 headquarters.

"It is to painful. I can't explain" I said

"Ben betrayed us. Erica likes him but never admitted it. Ben had a whole long speech about some people when he was betraying us. It was painful to Erica a lot. She trusted him more then anyone. She was teaching Ben everything she knew. I am crying because that kid was one great thing. He made me laugh. He broke my granddaughters ice wall. He cared about her. He made everyone happy. He just was him." Cyrus said

That shocked a lot of us of what he had just said.

" also I just want to cry in Bens arms but I can't. He betrayed us" I said

Ethan came up to me to try to hug me but I judo flipped him.

"Ow what was that for. I was going to hug you to replace Ben" Ethan said

The rest of us were laughing at how dumb he was being

" no one can and ever will not replace Benjamin Ripley. Not even his brother. He was best friends with me. He would come back when I pushed him away.

He is Benjamin Ripley.

No one can replace him" I said

We all talked about how amazing Ben is. We left and got to dinner at spy school.

When I walked in there were so many wet faces from everyone and it was super quiet for the rest of the night.

Everyone fell asleep crying softly to themselves.

I woke up and got ready.

I just headed for class. I didn't want anything to eat.

I saw Sirena with the first years and she seemed to be having fun. But everyone else was sad. We lost Benjamin Ripley. The best guys anyone could meet. The guy I wanted in the rest of my life. The guy I wanted to spend Christmas and New Years with this year.

I went to Professor Crandall class.

He even seemed to be on the crying side. He would sneeze to stop him from crying.

" Ms. Hale thinking about Ben are we. I know. Even all the teachers loved him even though it seemed that they didn't" Crandall said. I just nodded.

The rest of the week was a blur. Everyone was sad and depressed. The teachers didn't have any energy for anything. The kids kept failing things because they are so sad and depressed and just you know.

It had now been two weeks from Bens betrayal.

2 more weeks until Christmas.

I was in Crandall class.

" Stupid thing turn on. Why do we have these. Ok

I need Benjamin Ripley, Erica Hale, Mike, Zoe, Chip and Jawa to my office stat. Wait never mind with the Ben he is not here because he betrayed us. I knew he was no good. He is a bad stank but. He is more of an idiot then me" the principal was ranting on a out how bad Ben was.

" shut up. He was a good guy. Stop talking about him like that" I screamed.

Everyone was shocked I screamed and told the principle not to talk about someone badly.

The gang except Ben went to his office.

(Ben p.o.v.)

I felt bad for what I did.

Well I did what I had to. I have Spyder trust. I have made tiny bits of mayhem. It wasn't bothering me much. I would torture people but I would not kill them.

" Ben we need to talk about the plan. I am sure you won't switch because you have done so many things CIA Ben wouldn't do." Josh said.

He has been my handler for two weeks now. Two more weeks till Christmas.

"Ok you need me to torture anyone" I asked with a knife swinging in my hand.

I have been trained more by Spyder. I was now better then Erica only because of my math skills. My others are a match to Erica score.

Gosh I missed her.

" no Ben but thank you for asking. Ok so the plan is we keep you but we memory wipe half the Ripley's and Hales. We keep half in memory washed free. We have a brain wash machine. We leave half of the people un brain washed. Those half will have to pay if they want there family back. If they pay our amount we will reverse it so the person isn't brain washed. If people refuse we will make an army of the brain washed Hales and Ripley's to destroy things. We will get lots of money from this. The machines are over there. You know we need more money then we are gonna get so we have also decided to blow up The Great Wall of china up. We will get money from restructuring the Great Wall and holding your family hostage and using the rest to tare other places down and then get more money from reconstructing the buildings. Then we use the money to tale control over each country one by one." Josh finished.

I agreed and said I was in.

The CIA is sending the group. This will be fun to see there faces.

There we go.

This was a little shorter then normal.

Hope you liked it.

The truth will be revealed soon about Ben if he is a double agent or if he works for Spyder.

There are many hints in other chapters.

Have a good day😊