Chapter 3

~Emma P.O.V.~

I entered my home and plopped down on my couch only to get up again by the doorbell.

"Hey Em" Nash said smiling at my doorstep.

"You're here to pick me up already?"

"Yea is that alright?"

"Of course!" I replied getting into his car. 

~At Nash's House~

"So what do you wanna do Em?" He patted a seat next to him on the couch.

"Um I don't know maybe watch some tv?"

"Sure" He grabbed the remote.

No one was home with Nash and I so I was a little scared of what might happen here.Will he hurt me?All my thoughts were racing when he reached for my arm.

"You wanna go upstairs and watch the tv there?" He suggested.

"U-Uh s-sure" I trembled.

He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.He pushed me onto his bed forcefully so I was on my stomach.When I turned onto my back and about to hold up my arms in defense he did something unthinkable.He started to kiss down my neck as if trying to make his mark like saying "Nash was here don't fucking touch."

"N-Nash what are you d-doing?"I huffed into his ear.

"I don't wanna watch tv.Do you?" He smirked.

"N-Not really anymore"I quivered.His hot breath against my skin made me melt entirely.He has done this more than once,I can tell.We had begun to make out when I got a phone call from Drake.

"Shit hold on"I mumbled into Nash's ear.He smirked and sat on the end of the bed waiting patiently.I got my phone out of my bag and answered it.

"What up bitch" I sassed her.

"Don't what up bitch me you were totally making out with Nash!"

"How  the hell do you know that!?" I practically screamed into the phone.

"Calm down miss make out,Taylor's house is right across from Nash's I'm waving can you see?"

I look over to the window to see my best friend waving and Taylor walking up to her.He started to kiss her neck passionately and she looked embarrassed.

"No fucking way" I ended the call.She looked confused and then she got what I was thinking.

"You set us both up you mother fucker!" I threw my phone at Nash.

"I'm sorry I have to do this" He walked up to me.I started to run but he was faster than me and he ended up tying my hands behind my back and gagging me.He put something in front of my face and I started to black out.

The last thing I saw was Taylor tying Drake up and her screaming.

~Nash's P.O.V.~

I can't believe we are doing this.We are kidnapping our true loves.And turning them into something we never hoped they would become.

As we put them in the van with Aaron,Cameron,Jack G,Jack J,Carter,Matt,Shawn,and Taylor,I began to regret things but on the other hand.I get to spend time with Emma.

Make her see I love her.

~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the wait

Love you all so much xoxo~

~Ems