Chapter 2

Drake's POV
~After school~
Me and Emma were walking to the field for football practice. She said," Hey Drake I really have to tell you something." I said," Okay." She said," Nash asked me to go to his house today." I said," What! You can't go!" She said," Why not?" I said," Because he's been your bully for 3 years! He's probably going to bully you more and maybe even hurt you and babes I don't want him to hurt you!" She giggled and said," But he was being nice today!" I said," Okay whatever just tell me how it goes!" She said," Okay." She walked over to her team and I walked over to mine. I put my books down and put on my shoulder pads and my jersey.
~After practice~
I was taking off my jersey and shoulder pads when someone tapped my arm. I turned around to see Taylor. I was ready for him to criticize me. He smiled and said," Hey wanna come over to my house tonight?" I said," S-sure I-I guess. He said," Cool you know where I live see you at 6" I just stared at him as he walked away. Emma came up to me and said," Was Taylor just talking to you?" I said," Yea he invited me to his house later." She said," Wow. Do you think something's up? I mean Nash, then Taylor." I said," I don't know! I'll see you tomorrow! Bye babes!"