Chapter 2

Nialls POV

It started to rain and it was pouring. I gave Ashley my jacket and we started running to the hotel. She held the jacket over both of us instead of just herself. We finally got to the hotel and drank our coffee and ate our muffins in the hotel lounge.

"Why are you guys here in LA?" Ashley asked.

"Well," I began. "We want to start our new album, but we want to write it all by ourselves. We also want to record in Sony Music USA, since they have a brand new studio opening up soon. We couldn't think of any songs in London or at home so we came here for inspiration. We went back to London with a new song so we decided to move down here for a couple of months."

"That's really cool, what is the song like." Ashley said.

I started to sing the chorus to her.

"That's incredible, I can't wait to her all the songs you and the guys wrote for the album." Ashley.

"Thanks. Well enough about me, what about you. Do you play any sports?" I said.

"Yes, I play volleyball and soccer. I'm better at volleyball though, and I like it more." Ashley replied.

"What else do you like to do?" I asked.

"Well I really like to hang out with my friends of course. Um, I like to shop. I really like school, I don't know why but I really like to learn new things. I like to read like series like Harry Potter and The Hunger Games. And I also play the guitar." She said.

"Really how long have you been playing guitar?" I asked.

"Well I've been playing for 4 years so since I was 12." She answered.

"Really, I've been playing guitar since I was 12." I said.

"I know" she replied.

"You're a really big fan aren't you?"

"Well ya I guess. I love your music and your personalities. When I saw the first video diary I could tell you guys have a lot of fun together. Even though you guys just met then."

"Ya we do have a lot of fun together. Do you want to meet them?"

"Would that be okay?" Ashley asked.

"Ya of course I'll bring them down." I answered.

Ashley's POV

I can't believe I've already met Niall and now I'm going to meet the rest of the boys! This is my dream come true.

"I'll bring them down you just wait here." Niall said.

Then he went into an elevator. Those few minutes were the longest in my life! I was just waiting and it seemed like hours, but in reality it was only 3 minutes. When Niall got out of the elevator this time all of One Direction were there. Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn were there along with Niall.

"Guys this is Ashley. She's a huge fan of ours and is really a great girl." Niall said.

Harry was the first to come up hugged me and said, "Hey Ashley."

"Hi Harry" I replied. I couldn't tell if I was blushing.

Just then Niall grabbed Harry and told him something but I couldn't tell what he said.

"Pleasure to meet you." Said Liam and gave me a hug.

"The pleasures all mine" I replied.

"Hello Ashley!" Louis said and gave me a huge hug.

"Hi Louis" I said.

Zayn was the last to come up gave me a hug and said, "nice to meet you Ashley."

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

A while passed and we just talked about a lot of things. Like how their new album is coming and they asked me what I like to do and stuff like that.

Niall finally said, "well it's been great to have you all down here but I think Ashley has to go. It's getting late and it just stopped raining so we should get going."

"Ya, it was great meeting you all its been amazing." I said.

"Well we'll probably see you again soon." Said Harry.

That's weird I wasn't planing on coming back. I thought this was only a one time thing.

"Um sure. Bye guys." I said.

They all said good bye to.

I was planing on walking back alone but Niall wanted to walk me home.

"They're all really nice." I said.

"Ya they're great lads. They're the best mates anyone could ask for." Niall said.

We walked a little in silence. But then Niall said,

"Would you like to do this sometime again?"

"Ya of course. I had a lot of fun today." I said.

"Besides the fact that I spilt your coffee." Niall said.

"Actually I'm happy you did because if you didn't I wouldn't have met you or the other guys. It was my dream come true." I replied.

"Thanks. Everyone says that, but I don't know why. I mean we're just people it's not like I'm any different from you." He said.

"I know but you're an inspiration to everyone. You guys are amazing singers and you help so many people in need." I said.

We walked again in silence for a couple of minutes. Then we were at my house.

"Well this is me." I said.

I started to walk up up the path.

"Wait, Ashley." Niall said. "I still need you're phone number so I can call you."

"Ya," I said.

And we switched phones.

"There you go." I said.

"I'll text you tomorrow" Niall said.

"See you later, do you know you're way back?" I asked.

"Ya it's okay. If I get lost I'll call one of the boys to pick me up. As long as its not Harry he's the worst driver." Niall said.

I laughed. "Bye" I said. And I opened the door and went inside.