Chapter 45

Zoe's POV

I find the thing I was looking for, a razor...

I know I shouldn't be doing this but a while back, I looked up why people cut. And what I read was interesting. Most of them said cause it's a way of letting out emotions, stress and more.

So if it does that, clear stress and emotions. I figured that I should try it.

Once the razor is close enough to my clear wrist, I make a small cut. I wince, not in pain, but cause I was scared.

I never really thought I would do this. I'm one of the most innocent girls people would meet.

But if this is one of the best solutions for my hate, then I'll do what ever it takes.

I start getting used to the shiver that run down my spine once I cut. And then I cut and cut and cut. Once I stopped I had streams of tears running down my eyes.

Unexpectedly someone knocked downstairs. What was I going to do?!

I quickly wiped and bandaged the cute and cleared my face.

Then I put on my black jumper and put concealer under my eyes and went downstairs.

I opened it and saw Shawn standing there holding a bouquet of roses.

"H-hey Zoe, umm I uh I-I got you these roses. For you." He stuttered handing me the roses and looking downs

I accepted the roses and told him to come in.

"So umm can I ask you a uh a, a question?" He asked.

"Sure." I said sniffing the rosy scent from the roses.

"Will you, umm will you go on a date with me?" He asked scratching the back of his necks

"Of course." I exclaimed

"I'm sorry for wasting your time, I knew this was a bad decision sorry I'll leave. Wait you said yes." He shyly said then he smiled.

I stood up to hug him and I knew we would be together later on.

4 votes for next update!!