"Xana, really, don't talk about that stuff here," I moaned.

"You never want to talk about that "stuff" anywhere. You really are super innocent. I doubt it's a turn on for guys."

"Why would I want to turn guys on? Wouldn't I want to have some self-respect?" I asked, temper rising.

"I have plenty of self-respect," she flipped her a piece of hair over her shoulder, "sleeping with guys is not a sign of no self-respect."

"Really? So you'd respect any other girl who's slept with as many guys as you? You wouldn't consider her a slut?"

"Are you calling me a slut? You're such a bitch nowadays, Aislinn," Xana said, coldly, "it's all that Crispin's doing. He's probably rubbing off on you."

"Xana! I've only known him for a day! How could he rub off on me that fast?"

"Bad influences always rub off pretty quickly," she clucked.

"Whatever," I mumbled and didn't speak to her for the rest of our time at the salon.

When it was finally time to go, I gave Xana a small wave and left the salon in the direction of the cupcake shop that lay on the first floor of the mall. My hair no had light red highlights running through it, making my natural dark auburn hair look lighter. My nails were now shaped evenly with a French white tip. As I walked into the cupcake store, I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry!" I gasped.

"It's quite alright," chuckled Crispin, steadying me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, taken aback that he was here. Did he stalk me or something? It seemed everywhere I went he was there.

"Hello to you too," he smiled, "I'm doing a bit of shopping, and was about to head in there to get a sweet. Would you like to join me?"

"I was heading in there, too, so why not?" I forced a smile.

"Why such a glum look, love?" Crispin asked leading the way into the store.

"Nothing," I said.

"Now there must be something. I do know when someone is forcing a smile," he gave me a critical stare, "come on and tell me."

"It's nothing," I mumbled, looking in the case where the cupcakes were held, "I'd like a double chocolate fudge cupcake, and a lemon poppy seed one please."

"Got it," the girl behind the counter said, and grabbed a box from the counter opening it.

"How about this, I'll buy you your cupcakes in return you tell me what's on your mind?" Crispin touched my shoulder when he asked me.

"Fine, in that case," I turned back to the case, "I'd also like a wedding cake cupcake, please."

"You little sneak," Crispin gasped, "you are really going to eat all of those?"

"Yep, I haven't had any sugar in over two months, so I'm going to gorge myself on it," I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Good for you," he winked, "I'll take a lemon poppy seed, also, and cheesecake cupcake."

The girl nodded and got out another box and put Crispin's in there, then rang up our order, which came to twelve-dollars. Crispin paid, and we walked out of the shop.

"Now, tell me what's the matter."

"I just got into an argument with Xana," I mumbled, "It's no big deal. It's been happening a lot lately."

"But it didn't happen a lot before?" Crispin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, but it's only because I'm not really... agreeing with her on everything anymore. She doesn't understand why I don't want to be a slut like her."