Chapter Sixty Seven.

Start from the beginning

She opened the large door and turned the lights on “We have all of this variety, you can choose your favorite.”

Tzuyu looked at the flowers and knew what would be the best “The yellows. I want the take them on a glass vase so the flowers can survive for more than a day.

Good choice.” Elle said nodding. “How many flowers for your vase?

How many you can fit in one medium vase like this?” Tzuyu gesture with her hands measuring 6 inches from one hand to the other.

Elle tiled her head to the side squinting her eyes to Tzuyu’s hand and humming “I think three it’s a good number.”

Tzuyu downed her hands again “So three it is.

Elle took the flowers carrying them carefully out of the fridge. “Follow me to choose the vase, I’ll make a beautiful arrange for you.

They walked back to the storage and Tzuyu pointed to a glass vase on one of the selves and Elle guided her to her workbench, next to the red door, tulips and vase in hand. “So,” she said preparing the flowers in the vase “it’s yellow your favorite color?” She said taking her eyes from the flowers to Tzuyu.

No.” Tzuyu said bluntly “It’s my girlfriend favorite color.

The smile on Elle’s face faded a little. “Oh, she is a lucky girl, huh?

Oh no, I’m the lucky one.” Tzuyu said crossing her arms and smiling “You probably know her, she is a very good client of yours.

Really?!” Elle looked back at the vase “What is her name?

Sana Minatozaki” Tzuyu answered still keeping the pride in her smile.

Ah, the wedding planner, of course.” Elle shook her head, her smile faded almost completely. She finished the arrangement with a large and well made yellow and white bow.

So you must be Dahyun.” She said turning to Tzuyu. It was always a pain in the ass to listen people thinking Tzuyu was Dahyun.Apparently Sana talked a lot about her, but not many people actually met her.

No. I’m Tzuyu. Sana broke up with Dahyun for a while now.” She looked with a firm smile for the vase. “It’s really beautiful, Sana is gonna love it.”

She will.” Elle turned to Tzuyu “Tulips are her favorite. You chose right. Right flowers and right color.

How much I own you?” Tzuyu said pulling her wallet out of her pocket with an unexpected black lacy panty hanging on it. “Oh no, I’m not going paying you with these” She said chuckling nervously, tucking Sana’s panties back in her pocket. She blushed instantly and averted Elle’s eyes.

Elle’s smirk was back with a small chuckled “You know what? It’s on the house.”

No, I insist, you made such a nice job.” Tzuyu said awkwardly, still out of her place.

Elle raised her hands to Tzuyu and shook her head “It’s my treat. Sana it’s a great client, she deserves it. And so you.”