Chapter 6- School Activities

Mina's Pov

I wake up from the sound of my alarm. I immediately turn it off and sit on my bed to do my morning stretch.

I look at the other bed and smile upon seeing a still in a dreamland Chaeyoung. It's been three weeks since we started to study at JYP University and I already know a lot about the triplets specially Chaeyoung.

I learned that she was very matured and she doesn't like to be treated as a baby or a child but you can't blame us to treat her as one since she's really cute. There's something about her that's pulling me to take care of her. I want to take care of her.

She's facing me that's why I can see how cute she is when sleeping. Her mouth is slightly open.

I then get up and took a shower. After taking a shower and go out of the bathroom Chaeyoung was already awake. She's sitting on her bed and her right hand was placed on her left chest like she's feeling the beating of her heart. What is she doing?

"Thank you." I heared her whispered then she open her eyes and smiled upon seeing me.

"Good Morning Mina Unnie." She said, and I just smile.

"Morning Chaeng." I answered and fix the things that I needed for my class later.

"What time is your class Unnie?" She asked.

"9am" I answered and she look at her phone.

"It's still 7:40 Unnie, let's grab some breakfast to the restaurant just in front of the dorm." She suggested and grab her towel. I was about to say something but she cut me off.

"You can't say no Unnie. We've been rommates for weeks but we still haven't eaten together because we're both busy in school. " She said and immediately entered the bathroom before I can say anything.

I just smile while shaking my head. I will not say no though. I was about to say that Sana and Momo will be joining us since the two was already waiting for me there.

I just sit on my bed and play some games to kill time. After some time Chaeyoung came out of the bathroom drying her hair.

"Sana and Momo is at the restaurant too." I said and she just nodded.

After she fix herself, we immediately makes our way to the restaurant. As we arrived Sana and Momo was already arguing with each other. We then sit on the opposite side across them.

"Chaeyoung, you don't have early class? " Sana asked and Chaeyoung simply nodded.

"You didn't know Unnie? There are activities in school this month that's why there aren't much lessons." She explained.

"Activities?" I asked.

"Sports fest is the main event Unnie. There are different contests that students can join. You'll see later on the board just beside the gate the names of those teachers you can approach if you wanted to join on any of the contests." She explained.

"I heard you three are a great dancers Unnie? You can join the dance contest." She added making the three of us to look at each other with a hint of something in our eyes.

"We will definitely join." Momo happily said making me and Sana smiled.

"You'll see how good we are Chaeng." Sana added and Chaeyoung look at me.

"So you three are a really good dancers Unnie?" She asked me.

"Kind of." I just answered.

Our orders finally arrived so we begin to eat silently.

"Sana Unnie, Is Tzuyu already in school? " Chaeyoung asked. We are now walking on the entrance of the school.

"I'm not sure, since when I woke up the other bed was already empty. " Sana answered so she just nodded and bid us a farewell before walking away.

We makes our way to our classroom and as if on cue our professor also arrived the same time we sit on our chairs.

"Okay Class, I'm only here to announce that our sports fest is coming up and here is the list of the names that you can approach if ever you wanted to join any of them, that's all. Goodbye!" Before he go out he posted a small paper on the board so we immediately walk in front and look at the names and find the assigned teacher for Dance Contest.

'Bae Suzy' that's the name of the assigned teacher and it was also written on the paper that all of the students should go to the gymnasium so we makes our way there.

As we entered there are already alot of people inside but we easily find Miss Bae Suzy. She's so beautiful. She told us to put our names on the list whether we want solo or group, we choose to do the group one.

The contest will be Next week so we have a week to prepare and create a choreography. The gymnasium was so huge and there are assigned room depending on the contest that you'll be joining. Ms. Suzy lead us to the practice room and she explained to us the time schedule when we are allowed to use the practice room.

After the explanation the three of us then makes our way outside the gymnasium and we bump into Jihyo Unnie.

"Jihyo Unnie, you'll also join the contest? " I asked and she nodded.

"I'll join the Singing contest." she replied and we gave her a thumbs up.

"Did you saw the triplets? They're probably just around since they're the representative of Juniors on the Archery." Jihyo Unnie added. So they're good at archery?

"No we didn't saw them." Momo replied so we then bid our goodbye to her and we finally go out of the gymnasium.

"I want to watch, Tzuyu." Sana said pouting.

"I also want to watch my Dahyunie." both me and Sana stop our tracks and look at Momo upon hearing that.

"Did you just say 'My Dahyunie?' " Sana asked.

"H-huh? Of course not!." She look away from and walk ahead of us. Me and Sana just look at each other with a hint of something.

"I smell something." I told her and she agreed by nodding her head.

We're about to follow Momo but we saw Dahyun walking on Momo's direction but she was busy finding something on her bag that's why she probably didn't realized it. Momo on the other hand looks like she's lost in her thoughts so we watched them bumped into each other.

And you want to know what happen next?

----------------

Hihi. Can you guess what happened? ^.^