Chapter 11: Crossword Puzzles

Start from the beginning

We cheered and took out our light ring.

"FINALLY, THIS LIGHT RING WILL BE USED!" we shouted and cheered while playing with the light ring. Jimin quickly switched off the lamp and turned on the rainbow mode. We jammed to all of Itzy's songs while hyping ourselves up.

"Party time is over, girls. It is time to have our dinner." My father opened the door and poked his head into my bedroom.

"Daddy!!!" we both shouted, running to him, and hugged him as tight as we could. It had been two weeks since we last met him.

"That should be enough, man and girls. Come here and have our dinner." My mom shouted from the dining room.

"Arasseo!" We answered simultaneously.

My father chuckled and patted our heads.

After dinner, we spent some time together, chatting, bickering, and teasing with each other. I really cherish that moment as my father could not come home as often as he wanted to.

"It is nearing twelve o'clock. You two should sleep."

"We don't have school for tomorrow."

"But you are still a kid."

"No, I am not."

"Because she is still a baby."

"Yes, mom. Yeji is indeed someone's baby."

My cheeks flushed and I absolutely sure both Jimin and my mother were smirking at me.

"Of course. She is my baby." My father said while side hugging me. He obviously didn't know what had happened when Ryujin came over my house a month ago.

"mOmMy, aM I yOuR bAbY?"

"oNLy iF yOU wAntEd tO."

"wHat iF I don't?"

"yOu aRE sTiLL mY BaBY."

I shut my eyes upon hearing both Jimin and my mother mocking me. They then giggled continuously, making me turn into crimson red.

"What are both of you talking about?" My father asked curiously, eyeing the two.

"Nothing." I replied with a stern face.

"Oh my God, Yeji. I am so scared." Jimin said while motioning her hand onto her chest with a fake-terrified-face.

"Shut up, Hwang Jimin."

"What is going on? Oh my God. I swear I am totally lost here."

"Yeji is now someone else's baby, dad. Not only yours and mom's." and that earned a pillow to land onto Jimin's face.

"Oh really? Who are you belonged to now?" My father wriggled his eyebrows while turning his head towards me.

"I am not belonged to anyone."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Hwang."

"All of us here are Hwangs, Yeji." My mother replied.

"Give her some space, Tiffany Hwang." My father said to my mother.

"So, who is he?"

"Not he, dad."

"A she?"

I nodded.

"FINALLY, SHE DIDN'T DENY THAT SHE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE!!" Jimin shouted, earning a smack on her head from my mother who sat beside her.

"Do I know her?"

"Nope. You never meet her, dad."

"When will you bring her to me? I don't want the same thing to happen to you again."