My chests heave a little from the effort as I stare down at him, silently seeking his approval to continue. His eyes never leave mine as he nods. Soon my bra, shorts and underwear followed, all thrown into a heap on the floor until I'm completely naked. 

I've literally just exposed myself to him. He reciprocates my actions, removing all articles of clothing.  

He starts planting small kisses on my shoulders, all across my collarbone and the base of my throat. As his fingers traced feather-light patterns down my spine to my waist. Like a caress. 

Then he nibbles my skin a little. Making me shiver and push him down onto his back involuntarily. Now I'm hovering over him, my hands are placed on his chest as I felt him up.

His heart thuds rapidly against his skin and I just want to feel more of his skin on mine.

Our gazes met and I could see that he wants the same thing too. So without breaking eye contact we started exploring each other. Body part by body part. One by one we felt each other up. There was no rush or expectation to do anything. 

We were left to our own senses and thoughts, panting heavily now as we slowly discover each other's sensitive areas. Exploring all there is to explore on the lands of skin that is our bodies. There's no teasing or stimulating, we were simply just touching each other like we've never seen the opposite gender's anatomy before. Him throbbing in my hand and me in his. 

It was touch fueled purely by curiosity. I bet Dora the Explorer has never had this kind of adventure before.

His presence completes me, makes me feel whole. I know it's cheesy thinking this but it felt so right. I've never felt this way before. 

Thinking about this, I paused. Tom notices this as one of his hands stop whatever they were doing at my waist to stroke my face.

"Char? What're you thinking about now?" He looks at me with concern. 

"Nah, I'm just tired and you're ugly down there," I mumbled with a yawn. The last part was meant to be a joke, don't worry he looks normal. It's weird though. I've never seen one up close before and I don't know what to feel about it. I don't see anything attractive about it. In fact, I think it kind of disgusts me. 

Without warning, he flipped us over to trap me in between his body and his bed. He brought his lips to mine and started kissing me again. This time his kiss wasn't as gentle. I gasped when I felt his tongue on my lips seeking entrance, involuntarily I did. 

His kiss got hungrier and rough. Like he was punishing me for my joke earlier. Oops, I guess?

He finally broke apart to breathe but he didn't stop kissing me as he went to kiss my jaw. His kisses were travelling down south. "Ttom...mmm..." My hands grasped onto his hair when he got to my neck, sucking and nibbling softly at my jugular. Making me feel pleasure instead of the pain I was expecting. 

Then, his kisses gradually stop as he reaches the area above my chest, sparing my breasts the onslaught of his tongue. 

All he did was pull me closer against him until we were spooning each other, his front against mine before pulling his blanket over us. 

"Tom?" 

"Tom?" 

"Hmm?"

"Are we just going to sleep?"

"Yea" then he yawns as he asks, "why? What's wrong? Are you ok?"

 "Yea, yea I'm fine and dandy. Jjust...um...what about your thing?" I felt his lips that was leaning on my forehead, form a smile. He'd been hard ever since we took off our clothes and now we were close enough for me to feel him still hard and poking against my thigh.

"What about it?" he asks casually. 

"Um... don't you need to...uh...take care of it?" I ask all too aware of the blush creeping up my cheeks. 

He tilts my head upwards to look at me as he says in a low tone, "why? Do you want to help me with it?"    

"Um...nno?" I'm embarrassed, why's he asking me this?  

But then if he's teasing me about it. I whispered close to his ear, "maybe next time."

He chuckles, "ok if that's a promise, I'll have to hold you to it." 

"Goodnight, Tom." I smiled feeling content with him close to me as I drifted off into a deep slumber. The last thing I heard was hearing him whisper goodnight.

"Goodnight, Char." 

*****

And they both grind against each other in their sleep, yayyyy. JK. Nah, they're my babies being all cute and cuddly. They're definitely not a sex-crazed couple, yea def not. So don't go wrongly assumin' stuff, aight?! They're ma babes. 

Though I cannot guarantee what these naughties are plannin' on doin' later on. If you know what I mean. *wink wink*