Chapter 73: Psychic Mae

Start from the beginning

Dereham: We aren't allowed to order anything outside remember?

Mannox: Oh.. right, electric handles.

Culpeper: Hey Gay-Ham—

Dereham: Stop with the names Cuntpeper-

Culpeper: I say what I want, where's Blondie anyway?

Mannox shrugged and grabbed his phone off the table, he then sent Thomas a text asking where he is, then a few seconds later he decided to call him, which instantly went to his voice mail.

Mannox: Bitch-

Culpeper: I think he ran away without us?

Dereham: Hope he's in hell.

~•~

Lori fluttered her eyes open, light hitting her face, she tried to moved but she couldn't, something was clinging onto her, she looked down and saw the girl of her dreams, with that damn perfect orange hair and to those freaking adorable freckles that goes across her nose, she doesn't want to admit it but this girl is absolutely stunning, she subconsciously wrapped an arm around her, it feels nice.. but then Lori snapped out of her trance, pulling her arm away and went serious again.

Lori: Tudor, wake up-

Liz: Noo..

Lori: You have to-

Liz just clinged tighter, snuggling her face into the crook of Lori's neck, snoring softly, At this point Lori was internally screaming and nudged Lizzie's head.

Liz: Ow-

Lori: hHHHhHhHHh-

Liz: Lori? You okay?

Lori: ..Where are we?-

Liz: On our wedding bed♥️

Lori: You mean a hospital bed..?

Liz: Yeah..?

Lori: Then why are you on me? :)

Liz: Because I want snuggles?-

Lori: No, get off-

Liz: But I don't wannaaa, just hug me-

Lori: Yes ple— Ah- No.

Lori propped herself up but felt a sting on her side, making her fall back to the bed, Liz grinned and threw her arms around the girl.

Liz: Wanna see my special move?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lori: NO- who let you in here?-

Liz: Someone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lori: Oh god-

Lori looked over and reached for the call button but Liz was able to grab her arm and pulled it back.

Liz: No♥️

Lori: ...

Liz: You don't like my company Lori??

Lori: Yeah but—

Liz: Shhh.. let me show you my special move ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lori: I don't want to see your "special move".

Liz: Come onn, we're alone anyway..

Lori moved away slightly, and looked around, she saw a few cans of empty sleeping gas on the couch, and frowned.