Chapter 38: Injections

Hi; quick note if you don't like needles then I would like you to skip the first bit- :)

~•~

Mr. C slammed the door shut and dropped the bag on the table, Mrs. C went to their room upstairs whilst Lorraine was sitting on an armchair, scared and shacking her father scavenged through the bag and pulled out a bottle, a pack of needles and a syringe he stared at the girl as he carefully put everything together.

Lori: Dad-

Mr. C: What.

Lori: S-sorry.. Sir, I promise I'll shut up I won't tell anyone I swear.. j-just please don't do it again I b-beg you..

Cordeigh stood, injection in hand, he walked closer to his daughter, slow and cold steps, he lifted her head up with his index finger, and put on a sympathetic smile.

Mr.C: That's my girl..

Lori: Wha-

A slap echoed through the house, Lori's sobs followed as she felt the hot pain on her cheek.

Mr.C: Who is that girl.

Lori: T-Tudor- she's j-just a friend..

He slapped her again, only harder this time.

Mr.C: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY OTHER FRIENDS YOU HEAR?

He grabbed her wrist and turned it over to the front, there, he stabbed the needle on it causing the girl to let out a scream.

Mr.C: REMEMBER, IF YOU HAVE OTHER FRIENDS YOU OPEN UP TO THEM.

Cordeigh forcefully pushed the needle deeper into her skin as screams of pain shot out of Lori's mouth.

Mr.C: AND IF YOU DO, THEY'LL FIND OUT.

He pushed the syringe, letting the drug flow in her veins. Lori was silent, her head facing her lap.

Mr.C: You understand..?

The man finally pulled the now empty injection out, throwing it on the table. Lori's wrist was gushing out blood, she raised her head, her eyes are now dark, barely shining.

Lori: Yes..

Mr. C smiled and grabbed an aid kit to cover up his daughters bleeding wrist, he once again wrapped the bandage around her arm and stood up to hug her.

Mr.C: Go to sleep, darling..

Lori: ..

She slowly stood up from the chair and dragged herself to the stairs, she tucked herself in her blankets, wiping the dry tears away and closed her eyes.

~•~•

[Jane]: What do you mean they're gone??!

[Anna]: They're not in the house! I've looked everywhere but I couldn't find them!

She cursed under her breath, another problem.

[Jane]: O-okay- we'll come over right away!

Jane shoved her phone back in her pocket and grabbed her bag.

Anne: Blondie- What's wrong?

Kitty: Yeah what happened?

Jane: The kids back at home- they're gone!

Cathy: You mean missing??!

Jane: Yes-