DOES SUN EVER SET?

Sun sets. This is a common saying among all. All of us say that the sun has set but is it really true? Can the sun really set.

Many of you might be thinking that this part is somewhat related to science as science says that the sun never sets but we move away from the sun due to the rotation of the Earth. No this part is not at all related to science. There is also a reason to it beyond Science. This is related to philosophical thinking.

The sun never sets because it always provides light to others and guides others. One who helps others and guide others never sets. The end of that thing or person is not possible who guides and helps others.

However a time comes when the sun becomes a bit selfish and decides not to give sunlight to others and therefore it faces it's consequence and it is hidden from limelight. The night comes and the sun goes through a procedure which is known as setting.
However it realises it's mistake and again comes to guide us, first through the moon and afterwards through its ownself. Dawn time comes with the sun in the lap of the sky and finally we are again showered with the sunrays.

Therefore we should always help and guide others and spread knowledge which will also be helpful for us and will be good for us.