Volume 2: Chapter 1

Hello my fellow readers and authors alike! *bows down* Sorry for the loooonngggg wait. I had to keep rewriting this chapter a lot. Without further a do, enjoy!

A figure of a woman comes into view walking down a street that busting with people conversing with each other. She sees an old man that was sweeping before he falls down with a groan, of course acting the part, she bends down and offers a hand to the old man.

The old man thanked her as she left...and pulled out a wallet that was from the old man. It was full of lien.

???: Still stealing from here aye Emerald? I shouldn't be surprised, this places looks big.

Emerald: Of course, there are plenty of wealthy people that live here. Just a simple snatch and they never notice! It brings me joy. Do you want some lien Mercury?

She held up a card to him.

Mercury: No thanks. I don't want your thieving money.

Emerald rolled her eyes and pocketed the lien, she walked towards a bookstore as Mercury follows.

Mercury: I know you want me.

She scoffed at him. She isn't interested in "idiotic and brawny" guys. She preferred smart and cute.

.
.
.
.

Stretching out from Weiss's and Eri's embrace, Izuku got up and takes a nice shower.

Minutes later, he dons on the male's uniform and proceeds to wake up the rest of the gang. Of course, he wakes up Eri and Weiss gently, while for the rest of them...it was a bit more harder.

Blake latched onto his arm while sleeptalking, saying some rather...lewd words.

"Hit me harder won't you Izu~?" His face was red as cherry. Steam came from his ears before he calmed down and slip out of the faunas's grasp.

He shook her a bit before she woke up and looked straight at him with a sleepy face as her cat ears twitched. 'Cute' He thought.

Blake: Did...I say something to you?

Izuku: Other than whispering into my ear when I was trying to wake you up...just ummm

He grew another blush before stammering. Laughing to herself, she got up and did her daily routine.

Moving on from the ever sultry faunas, he then tried to wake up Ruby before he was pulled down again. Although this time, it was much more different, she layed on top of him with a small smile. He waited for about 4 more minutes until he decided to wake her up.

Ruby woke up slightly more energetic, with a yawn, she opened her eyes to see Izuku. Her face lit up a bit before jumping off and tripping on a shoe and landing on top of Yang. Yang woke up with wind knocked out of her to see her lil sister Ruby, on her chest.

Izuku: Are you two alright? You're not hurt anywhere right?

He spoke with a worried tone, he picked that up from Inko and Summer. He was a worrywart but not as big as them!

Yang: Doing just dandy...now would you mind getting off my chest Ruby?

Ruby: Right, sorry Yang. Izuku here just startled me...

She got off and pouted at him.

What a great start to the day...

.
.
.
.

*MHA* *Inko POV*

My precious Izu-chan and Eri-chan is still in that other world...there were so many close calls when he was fighting for his friends. As expected, he was never the one to stand by idle when he could help them. I can only pray for my Icchan!

.
.
.
.

*RWBY*  *Ruby POV*

My team and Izuku are sitting at a table accompanied by JNPR. Yang was catching pieces of fruit in her mouth...I don't even know how she catches food in her mouth. Weiss was talking to Eri as did Blake. Izuku was getting breakfast for the rest of us.

I grabbed my personal folder (obviously not stolen from Weiss) and slammed it down on the table. Just in time that Izuku had 2 trays in each hand and carefully put them down on the table.

Izuku: What is that Rubes?

"I'm glad you asked Izuku! It is an agenda for the rest of the semester till the next one begins this one!"

Yang: *whistles* That's mighty huge chock full of plans isn't it Blakey?

Blake: Longer than Ninjas of Love that's what I say, and how do you plan for us finish these plans?

"With fast acting Blake! The more we get done now, the faster we can take a break! Isn't it more reasonable not to?"

Weiss perked up at the word break but as in more time with Izuku and Eri alone.

Weiss: It does make a lot of sense! I agree with you Ruby!

Blake looks at the Schnee with a keen eye. No way in hell she'll let Weiss have more alone time with her mat- I mean...partner. Yeah.

"Well Rubes, what do you have in mind?" Yang said as she caught a piece of food and munched it. "I was planning on doing fun activities then finishing up our semester strong. I was also thinking of maybe starting our training regiment with more challenges."

"Hmm...we do need more training...mutter mutter I still need more control of One for All.So if we do the regiement it could benefit us in the long run.Speaking of which, Ruby still needs to control her own speed and eyes.Yang, I'm not too worried about since she can tank hits and hit like a nuclearexplosion,especially with those flames.Weiss still needs more practice with her glyphs, and her rapier needs more refining, I could probably help her with that. Blake is decent where she is in terms of skill since she had training prior towards u-" He had been interrupted by what looks to be a pancake on his face. The whole group looks towards Nora who sheepishly looks away with her eyes betraying her.

"Ah...I can explain?"

And just like that all hell broke loose. With overdramatic plays, and "vengeance". The cafeteria was totaled as Glynda and Ozpins see the mess.

"Why do they act like this? They are to be Huntsman in the near future!" "Patience Glynda, let them have fun with their youth. Think of it as a way for them to bond with one another." "As you wish Sir."

[Alright that's all I got for now. To be continued!]