Chapter 10: Part 1

Angel: *sees that hasn't updated anything for 3 weeks* ...

Jaylo-: Honey, you idiot. Don't make the readers wait for so long! I'm going to have to punish you later! *licks her lips*

Angel: No! Not that! Sonicjosh save me!

Josh: While he gets punished, read dis!

After the whole fiasco of being utterly tired by the events transpired, while also getting hit and scolded many times by Glynda, Izuku and Team RWBY are seen walking aimlessly down a street with decorations of a festival that's taking place. Now you may wonder? Where is Eri? That's easy! She's just on her papa's shoulders while playing with his unkept hair.

Weiss: The Vytal festival is entrancing! Oooh! I can't wait!

Ruby: But it smells so bad here.

Yang: Cause it's coming from over there?

She points to the docks that reek of dead fish.

Blake: I'm pretty sure Weiss is only scouting for competition.

Weiss: I deny that....err kind of. What do you say Izu?

Izuku: All I can say is that I'm excited for the festival. As long as I can enjoy it.

Eri still tries to fix Izuku's hair but to no luck as it all just goes over the place.

Ruby spots a store with police tape around it as 2 detectives look at the beaten store.

Ruby: What happened here?

1: Another dust shop robbed of dust, although the lien is still there.

2: It appears that it might be the white fang. Such troublemakers.

Sailor: Stop that monkey faunas!

The faunas jumped onto a pole as an officer came.

Cop: Get down here!

???: No way! *he peels a banana and eats it* See ya! *he throws the peel at the officer's face*

Cop: You dirty no good stowaway!

???: Hey! A stowaway would've been caught so I'm a great stowaway!

He rushes past Team RWBY, Izuku and Eri. He winks at Blake as she just huffs and darts her eyes to Izuku.

Weiss: Quick! After him!

They turned around a corner, only for Weiss to bump into someone.

Izuku lends his hands to Weiss as she got back up. The mysterious girl just stayed there on the floor.

Ruby: Aren't you going to get up?

???: ...I shall!

She gets up with a flip...how? Idk.

Penny: Sal-u-ta-tions! My name is Penny! Who are all of you?

Izuku puts his hand out as Penny gently shakes it. However, Penny then felt a pang of new emotion going through her mind and "heart". Can she explain this emotion?

Izuku: My name's Izuku M. Rose. Nice to meet you Penny.

He smiles as her cheeks glowed a dark shade of red.

Penny: Nice to meet you Izuku! Who is this small, adorable child on your shoulders?

Izuku: My daughter, Eri. Say hi Eri.