001

ꨄ

The only thing Camila knows about her mother is that she abandoned her.  Camila has lived her entire life with her grandma in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. They didn't have much but , it's not that they were extremely poor. They had enough to live and they were content with that. Camila was a very happy young lady. Her grandma since the start has done everything she can for her ;Camila is her entire life.

Today was an important day for Camila , it was her college graduation. She had worked hard on her intended major. Camila was very determined and would set her mind to anything. Her grandma was very proud of her.

Although , Camila wasn't the only one graduating today.

Camila began to make her way to her graduation alongside her best friend Selena. Camila was grateful to have someone like her in her life. The two girls were currently walking and talking. When suddenly Camila got the sudden urge to speed up a bit and wasn't paying attention.

Zabdiel drove his car currently on the phone with Sofia, her voice echoed throughout the entire car.

" no vayas a llegar tarde." The girl said to the boy as he slightly smiled.

" cuando yo haz rompido una promesa." He replied back to her.

Sofia was graduating today as well and Zabdiel had promised he would be there on time.

As their conversation ended he saw a girl slightly running onto the road , he immediately stepped on the breaks.

" Camila !" Selena exclaimed as the girl collapsed to the ground. 

Zabdiel made his way out of the car.

" are you okay ? Did you get hurt ?" He asked as he crouched down next to her.

That's when she looked up and their eyes met , the two froze. It was definitely love at first sight.

" I'm okay but , how could you drive like that ?" Camila finally spoke up as the tall boy helped her up.

" I'm sorry but , you should know that before you cross the street you should look both ways." He replied to her " I know how to drive."

" your lucky I have a graduation to attend if not we'd still be here going back at forth." She stated.

" I'll be attending that ceremony as well , I can give you a ride." He offered the two.

" No thanks." She replied and with that walked off with Selena.

Unfortunately Camila's grandma couldn't make it to the ceremony , she wasn't feeling to well but , she had Selena.  They were her only family.

" Camila how are you ?" Sofia greeted approaching Camila

" I'm good and you ?"

" I'm doing great , my mother would actually like to meet you." She said to Camila.

Camila went along with it and followed her.  Selena already got bad vibes from Sofia but , stood shut and observed. There Camila came face to face once again with Zabdiel. The two acted as if they've never met.

Sofia then asked if Camila could take a picture of them on Zabdiel's phone. Camila said yes , only instead she ended up taking a picture of her self.

The Velez and De Jesus family went to a restaurant Zabdiel had recommended to celebrate Sofia's achievement. In which turned out to be the restaurant Camila is working at.

It was a lucky day for Camila , the Velez family ended up hiring her to work at their company; one of the top companies in the country.

Tomorrow would be her first day.

______

Here's chapter one , a long detailed chapter. What are we thinking so far ? Do we like it?

I'm trying something sort of new.

xoxo CNCOx5