𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, we were all on a shitload of drugs, I think Chris was on the most. Honestly, I felt pretty great, a little cloudy headed and just enjoying myself more than usual. Michelle was actually spending a lot of time with my tonight, dancing and what not. But there was some point during the night Michelle fell asleep on the couch and I broke away from the party and ended up in Chris's room, laying on the bed, my head spinning from the drugs, I laughed to myself quietly, staring at the ceiling, there was a lot of visual effects going on as I stared at the ridges and bumps. I heard someone open the door, it closing behind them. I didn't look up at them, I just felt the bed shift as they sat down, "I think she's a fucking nut leaving a grand on her sideboard," It was Tony who spoke, I didn't even flinch, I didn't mind at that moment. 

"Never met her, heard she was nice though," I finally looked over to Tony, he was tapping on the glass of the one of the fish tanks, I watched him for a second, getting entraced with the way that the fish swam.

"I swear Chris gives these bastards speed... They move faster than normal fish do," Tony kept tapping the glass and watched the fish swim quickly, Tony peeled away from the fish for a moment, looking down at me, "Besides, I don't know what it would be like having a son like Chris."

"He's sweet," I said to Tony, "I like him quite a lot, I think."

Tony raised a brow at me, "More than me?" 

I started to laugh, propping myself up on my elbows, giving him a look, "What would you like to hear? That I think I like you the most out of all of yous?" 

Tony fell back onto his back, laying next to me, "I think that would be a good thing to hear, yes, if you don't mind filling my fantasies?" 

I couldn't help buy roll my eyes playfully, thinking for a moment before I fell onto my back, laying next to him, I felt oddly comfortable at that moment, it was like I was sinking into the bed, our arms touching as we laid there. "I don't think anyone could ever like you as much as my mum," I mentioned and Tony laughed quietly, "Tone?" 

"Yes?" 

"Do you not feel any shame?"

"What do you mean?"

"Flirting with other girls shamelessly? In front of Michelle most of the time."

"I guess not. Flirt with them most of the time to at least get your attention," I felt him shift on the bed and he was looking at me, laying on his side, his stare felt warm, I knew I shouldn't be feeling any kind of warmth from him, considering that he was with Michelle, but, the drugs were making that more than hard to do, "I like you a little, I guess, Astrid, maybe not as much as I like your mum, though," He raised a brow and winked. 

"You're something else, Stonem, if you don't like Michelle that much, why be with her? Haven't dipped into enough muff to find who you really like?" 

Tony laughed at my comment, "I guess I haven't got to the one I desire so,"  As he said this, goosebumps rise on my skin, I turned my body now, looking at him

"What happens if you get it?" The drugs were clouding my head so much, I didn't even realize what I was saying, I was finally falling into his trap, my mind melting into his hands so simply. 

"Then, I guess I win?" 

I blinked slowly, looking him up and down slowly, trying to screw my head on right, "I don't know, Tony, Michelle's my mate," My mind finally got screwed on, "I can't just-"