Ouma swiftly slips off the binder, carefully putting on the coffee table, before quickly attacking his neck while playing with his nipples. Ouma bit Saihara a lot, getting beautiful moans out of the navy haired boy. Saihara absolutely loved when Ouma was rough with him, and Ouma loved to be rough with him, making them perfect for each other.

" K-Kichi~!" Saihara moans after Ouma bit a particularly sensitive spot.

" Hmm~? Yes Shumai?" Ouma says.

" C-Can we just get g-going?" Saihara asks, shaking from the pleasure.

" What makes you think you can control this." Ouma says, pulling at Saihara's hair.

Saihara moans, legs squeezing Ouma's sides as his beautiful nails digs into Ouma's shoulders.

" I'm not gonna let you have my c*ck unless you beg." Ouma growls in Saihara's ear, moving his other hand up his thigh to where Saihara couldn't see it under the white skirt.

Ouma trails his hand up, hooking a finger in Saihara's boxers.

" P-Please...." Saihara mumbles.

" Louder." Ouma orders, the hand in Saihara's hair roughly yanking it.

Saihara whimpers, digging his nails into Ouma even more.

" K-Kichi~! I-I just w-want you! P-Please, make it s-so I can't walk n-next week!" Saihara begs.

" There you go." Ouma says, raising Saihara up so that he could remove his boxers.

" Floor." Ouma says. Saihara needed to get off so that Ouma could remove his clothes.

Saihara complied, quickly getting off his boyfriend, drooling at the sight of his body.

Ouma almost never got off his *ss, so the only muscle he had was from running away from people, but Saihara loved his c*ck.

He would run from police, with Satomi (One of Shu's aunt) helping to make sure he never got caught. He would run from angry property owners. He would run from random people on the street, who he 'accidentally' poured hot coffee or tea and ice water on. He's never got caught. Saihara never really minds, unless he's there when it happens, though he always trys to convince him to stop. Saihara wouldn't be able to live without Ouma.

Ouma was a little chubby (Nothing you could notice under clothes) which made him the perfect cuddling buddy in Saihara's opinion. Ouma was also very warm, in contrast to Saihara who Ouma was convinced is actually a vampire.

" Okay, you can come back." Ouma says after he's done undressing. 

Saihara picks himself up from the floor, walking over to Ouma, who had pulled Saihara onto his lap once again.

" Since you begged so adorably, I'll give you what you want~" Ouma says, grabbing Saiharas hips and slamming him down on his d*ck, getting a moan out of Saihara.

Saihara quickly wraps his arms around Ouma, enjoying the feeling of being full.

" But, I'm afraid, you're gonna have to do it yourself." Ouma grins, enjoying the look on Saihara's face. Saihara is simultaneously showing lust, emmbaresment, and terror, and Ouma loves it.

" B-But..." Saihara whines.

Ouma looks at him, the look that makes Saihara weak in the knees and do whatever Ouma wants, while pinching Saihara's waist.

Saihara gives a small moan before lifting himself up and down.

Ouma lifts a hand off of a Saihara's waist, sliding it over to his shirt pocket to grab something out of it.