"I know, Rora. I'm so sorry."

"I need to go think," I sigh, swinging my legs out of bed and planting them on the soft carpet, digging my toes into the chilly material before standing up. Liam places his hand on my back as I balance myself, the urge to puke once again washing over me.

I breathe in deeply through my nose before exhaling through my mouth. Hot steam was already fogging over the mirror in the bathroom as I stripped myself free from my clothes, sighing in relief once the hot water hits my skin.

Everything bad in the world seems to disappear as I let everything slip down the drain, "Breathe, Aurora. Just breathe." I whisper to myself, "Everything is going to be okay."

How is everything going to be okay when you're in love with two people at the same time? Just like Liam said, you're screwed. Nothing will be okay until you decide who you want to be with and quit lying to yourself.

My brain and my heart were speaking two different languages at the moment and I had no clue which one to listen to. I know they always say follow your heart, but listening to one part is a whole lot different when both sides make good points.

Harry didn't deserve any of this. He didn't deserve for me to be in love with someone else while I was also in love with him. He deserves someone who will love him and only him. Not me. Anyone but me.

I just feel so awful. So awful that it makes me sick to my stomach anytime I think about having to tell Harry about the phone call. I didn't want to see the looks in his eyes as I told him I'm still in love with Niall. It'd kill me just to see the happiness and light drain from his eyes.

I was toxic for him and he was the beautiful masterpiece for me.

Feeling a little refreshed and less hungover after my shower, I'm in a rush to get ready once I notice it was fifteen after seven. This only worsened my hangover as I felt myself becoming stressed at the thought of not being able to water the flowers and tidy up before we opened at eight.

"We have a shipment coming in at 7:45! I need to be there!" I struggle putting on my jeans and end up falling over on my ass, my legs still soaking wet from the shower.

"Calm down, Aurora. We're not going to be late. Just relax," Liam says as he offers me his hand.

I take a deep breath before I take his hand, trying to calm myself down as best as I could without having Harry here to tell me everything is going to be okay.

Harry made everything better.

●●●●●

Liam was right when he said we weren't going to be late. I finished getting ready in record time, sunglasses adorning my face as I rushed into my shop to get everything cleaned up. The floors were swept quickly as Liam greeted the person who brought the flowers and helped unload them.

"You'd think you weren't hungover," Liam comments as he sees me watering the flowers.

"Oh trust me," I glance at him as he puts together an arrangement, "I am."

He laughs softly, perking his head up once he hears a knock on the door, "It's Harry," he says as he motions for him to come in, "What's he doing here?"

"Beats me," I mumble, setting down my watering can. I was glad he was here though.

"Good morning, Liam," Harry says brightly, two cups of coffee in his hands, "and good morning to you, Flower."