Two: SMALL Problem

Hank, Conan, and Gavin took Connor to Kamski's place to get his arm fixed. Chloe greeted the men and had them wait in the front room, taking Connor to see Kamski for repairs.

"What happened here?" Kamski asked.

"A fire..." Connor answered simply.

"Your arm is missing....that's a little bit more than a fire, Connor," Kamski pointed out.

"Can you fix it?" Connor wondered aloud. Kamski smirked and nodded.

"Of course. Come with me," Kamski commanded, leading Connor to a sort of operating room. "I'm going to shut you down temporarily to make the process quicker, and to make sure you don't lose too much Thirium." Connor nodded.

"Do whatever you have to do," he complied.

A few hours later, Connor met with his friends in the front lounge. They all gave him strange looks, and he found it strange that he had to look up at them. He seemed shorter for some reason.

"What the fuck?! Why're you so little?!" Hank questioned. Connor raised an eyebrow.

"I thought it would be interesting to alter his form a bit," Kamski admitted.

"So you made him into a child?!" Hank and Gavin shouted.

"I'm a child?!" Connor realized before being promptly picked up by Conan. "Nines!"

"Thank you for your assistance Mr. Kamski. We'll be going now," Conan decided aloud.

"Hold on a minute!" Hank shouted at Conan.

"Apologies, Lieutenant, but we must be going," Conan replied on his way out the door.

"I look forward to seeing you again, Lieutenant Anderson," Kamski stated. Hank waved him off.

"Well, that makes one of us. See ya," Hank remarked as he and Gavin followed Conan out the door.