I stand up and gather my clothes from the night before and slip everything back on.

"I'm going to head home, I'll see you."

"Bowie, Bowie" I open the door.

"Ro, Rob, Robin! Please I'm sorry, forget what I said, just come back, we don't even need to continue! Just hold me." He calls down the hall slightly whimpering at the end.

I turn to look at him.

"Let me have some time, James." I put my hand on the side of his face and lean up to press a kiss to his lips. He held my waist in place and leans his forehead on mine. We stay like that for what felt like an eternity, but in reality i couldn't have been more than a few minutes.

I eventually pull away.

"Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone, Jamie."

"No, I'll save all the stupid stuff till you're here."

"Thank you. Careful."

I turn the corner and walk down the corridor.

❛ ━━・❪ 🚬 ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Robin Bernadette Stonem." My dad calls.

Yes, Bernadette we can all read.

"Where the hell were you!"

"I spent the night at Effy's."

"Is that so?" He booms "You sure you don't wanna change your answer?"

"No, why?" I challenge, putting on a confident face.

"Well, I called Anthea, and turns out you weren't at your cousins house, so, you lying bitch, where were you."

"At a male friend of mine's apartment."
"God you are a whore aren't you, just like your fucking mother. Did you sleep with him?"

"No."

"The marks on your neck suggest otherwise, little fucking prostitute!"

"Shut up." I grit out quietly, directing my gaze to the floor.

"What? Say that again!"

"Shut up!" He slaps my face and I fall to the floor.
He strikes me a few time in the abdomen with his foot before landing a last hit on the top of my chest, slicing me with his ring.

"Worthless Slut."

He turns and drops onto the couch.

"Get me a beer." He orders.

"Yes, Dad, sir." I pull myself up from the floor.

"Bobby is you okay?"  My brother babbles.

"Yeah Charlie I'm okay?" Charlie doesn't understand he's still a baby.

Toby on the other hand takes after his father, rude and violent to both my mother and I.

I pick up Charlie and grab a beer putting it in my dads hand and carrying Charlie upstairs.

"Hey you wanna go to the park?" I smile at him.
He nods eagerly.

I get changed and clean up the cut my neck and chest area as well as covering up the hickies and bruises that were forming.

"Okay, let's get your brother and go" I smile and take his hand helping him down the stairs.

❛ ━━・❪ 🚬 ❫ ・━━ ❜

We find ourselves outside of the skate park.

"Shit!" I hear a familiar voice cry.

"Freddie are you okay?" I ask running over to him.

"Ow, yeah shit."

"Here let me help you, that's quite a nasty cut."

I clear up the cut on his arm.

"Your good at that."

"Mhm, I'm used to it."

"What do you mean?"

Crap.

"I've got three reckless little brothers that always need fixing up. And since mums a key worker, she isn't there to fix em up, so I do."

"Yeah, maybe if you're lucky you'll be fixing their skateboarding injuries."

"Why would that make me lucky."

"I-I don't actually know why I said that." We both laugh.

"So are you going to introduce me to the lads or just let them stare at me."

"Right, Danny and Charlie."

"They're sweet."

"They are, good genes." An occasionally drugged up nurse and an abusive drunk, couldn't get any better, could it?

❛ ━━・❪ 🚬 ❫ ・━━ ❜