Chapter 9: Elena's B-day Pt1

They were in LA. They had arrived an hour ago. Everyone that came was in the ball room that Nina had rented for the week. She was at the front desk getting roomkeys.

Nina walked back to the group and handed out all the keys.

"So since tomorrow is your actual birthday i'll let you get to know everyone today and pick your favorites if your like me you'll have three from each show were here a week, Beside the next three days do whatever the hell you want. Everyone go to your rooms beside Candice Pheobe Kayla and Kat."

Once it was just them 5 Kat asked,"What's wrong"

"I just seen Nikki" Nina whispered.

"What" Candice asked.

"Why is she here" Kayla asked.

"I don't know but thats the last thing that the girls need is her ruining this"Nina said.

"Do we tell them" Pheobe asked.

"No Elena already doesn't like her if Nikki ruins her party it won't end well. Bohdi is going to side with Elena and then everything is going to go to hell only the adults need to know ok can y'all make that happen" Nina asked.

"Of course and if we see her we keep the girls away from her she's right Elena doesn't need her party messed up" Kat said.
--

Nina went to her room and was happy to see Ian sitting on the bed."Babe we need to talk." She went and sat next to him.

'What's wrong,"

"Nikki is here i seen her earlier. I'm scared that she is going to try and ruin Elena's party. She doesn't need that i don't think the girls need to know right."

"They don't Neens. We have to let them enjoy this they need it." Ian smiled.

"I know." Nina sighed. She didn't want her daughter to be sad if her party got ruined.

--

Everyone was now in the main hall."I think i have my favorites." Elena smiled.

"Who." Nina asked.

"Well since my parents don't count. Tvd Paul Candice Kat and Kayla. The original Claire Pheobe Joseph and Daniel there hilarious. Legacies Kaylee Jenny and Danielle."

"I like your choices but i choose a few differently." Bodhi smiled."Tvd Chris is hilarious. I also watched Supergirl and Him and Melissa are beautiful together. But anyway Chris Pauly of couse and Kat. I don't really know Candice."

"Thats fair. And normal." Candice sighed.

"Anyway TO i got to go with Daniele i do love her in all her shows and Pheobe and Claire i was a huge H2O Fan and was so excited when i found out he worked with both of them. And Nathaniel there all funny. I do give them that. Legacies i pick same Danielle Kaylee and Jenny. Especially Danielle i heard all about people sending threats and critizing her because saying she wasn't as good as the others or she was trying to hard to be Candice and Nina."

"Everyone can get through it. It just takes time stay positive." Danielle said.

"Thanks." Bohdi said.

"I like your list. And i agree all of them are funny. You should go watch our old interviews." Nina said.

Elena chuckled."I already have been. I gotta say what the heck were y'all doing."

"Acting." Kat said.

"Well some of us." Sara smirked looking to the guys."Joseph Ian Paul Daniel and Nathaniel just were being there stupidly hilarious selves. Making all the girls stop and stare and making them want to be us the girls they had to work with and also entertaining them."