chapter 8

Nina was sitting in the living room on the phone with Ian's mom planning Elena's birthday again.

"So were going to LA for  her birthday why do you want to take her there"  Edna asked.

"Mom i already got a reservation at the beverly hills hotel and i got the TVD Legacies and TO cast to agree to meet there along with her three favorite actors I got Arianna Grande, Selena Gomez, and Vin Diesel to meet there for her" Nina said.

"I know you and that means there is more" She said.

"Were going to go to the Hollywood walk of fame and i got a boat tour and of course her presents thats shes getting" Nina said. She was happy that she had everything planned and ready to go she wanted to make Elena's 16 birthday awesome.

"Ok"

"I put half a mil as the deposit for the hotel so that i can have all my room and everything ready for the week everything is pretty much ready for her i just have to wait 2 weeks for her birthday"

"Hey everything is going to be fine your a great mother you got everything ready now you just have to wait for her birthday" Edna said,

"Your right mom i just want it to be perfect" Nina said.

"And it will be i guarentee it"

"Your right i don't know why i'm so nervous i'm gonna call you back later there gonna be home soon"

"Ok love you bye"

"Love you to"

--

An hour later Nina was making a list of stuff she needed to buy for the party when they walked in.

"So what you doing" Elena asked. She went up to Nina trying to be nosey,

Nina closed the notebook and looked at her daughter,"Back away from the note book"

"Your in planning mode this is going to get interesting" Bohdi said.

"I have everything ready i called everyone i booked flights i booked a hotel i got your gift already" Nina said,

"I have my learners permit i just need a car" Elena said. She wanted a car and she put in the work so that she could have it.

"Your a good driver i'll give you that" Ian said.

"A car would be awesome and i already completed the requirements 40 hours behind the will 6 at night and i passed the test so pleae" Elena begged. She threw in her best puppy dog eyes.

"Maybe but were going to La for your birthday and i got a really expensive hotel with a spa and everyone is coming those who haven't met you and those who have your grandparents i think a car can wait" Nina said.

"Who is everyone" Elena asked. She was hoping that her mom meant that she got the three actors that she wanted to meet.

"Yes" Nina smiled.

"Seriously you got them to come" Elena asked. She knew that she had the best mom ever.

"Selena was happy to come Ariana is performing and i worked with Diesel and he owes me a favor" Nina said.

"Best mom Ever" Elena sqealed. She was so happy with how everything was turning out.

"Good your totally cooking tonight" Nina said.

"Fine with me" Elena smiled she ran upstairs with her bags.

"So her car" Bohdi asked. She knew that Elena was going to get a car it was all she had asked for.

"Paul and Pheobe are meeting us back here after her party Paul is driving his car and Pheobe is going to pick up her's" Nina whispered.

"She is a good driver she'll be fine and when your birthday rolls around you'll get your car" Ian said.

"Awesome" Bohdi siad. She was so looking forward to having a car.

"So for your 16th what do you want to do so i can start planning it" Nina said,

"Something simple just us" Bodhi said,

"Ok i think i got the perfect idea but you know Candice and Pheobe are most likely going to crash the party" Nina said.

"There family i expect it" Bodhi said.

"Alright" Nina said.  Bodhi grabbed her bags and went to her room."So how was it taking your two 15 year old daughters shopping"

"We spent like three hours in Nike" Ian said.

"Its just been me and her in there for five hours once she can always use Nike things shoes track suits shirts and that was like two years ago so she's replacing everything that she cant fit"