CHAP 3 : ' Infinity '

"Now I'm one step closer to be two steps far from you"

~*~

I turned around to face Harry who was still holding my arm and I tried to wriggle out of his grip.

"Why you keep doing this to me?" He asked making my eyes watery. Why? Ask yourself first!

"Doing what Harry?" I asked clenching my jaw and he gazed at me blankly then let out a small chuckle.

"You're unbelievable Elle" he sarcastically smiled and I gave him 'that look'.

"My name's Noelle" I pointed out , he again smiled looking down at me with his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Alright Noelle....um.... can't you just forgive me?"  He asked scratching his nose.

"Never!" I said to his face and went into the bathroom which was out of Harry's reach.( Cause the sign says ' women only')

I thought of the times  we used to be happily together! I miss old Harry! I miss everything he was to me back then. I don't know how to ignore him like this all the time. It's hard , I can't!

I walked out and then there was Harry standing at the entrance to the washroom checking out his own Gucci boots.
And I tried to leave the place pretending that I didn't see him but too late, he blocked the way with his leg.

"What do you want?" I asked giving him a death glare.

"You" he smirked. That cute little dimple urghh!! No Noelle don't!

"Well I don't think you deserve me" I declared with a smirk giving him ' I told ya' look.

"I know I know" he said nodding . "I really don't deserve you, you are such an angel with so much love and I'm just an arrogant jerk that I never even deserved a piece of you but...."

"Oii oii oii" Louis came to us ruining the beautiful speech of Harry and stood straight.

"Fuck sorry! Seems like you two were having a serious conversation right?"

"No it's fine Lou, I've got to go now" I faked a smile leaving them.

"Hey, actually Zayn was looking out for you that's why I came here" Louis screamed. Like really screamed! He's crazy!

"Thanks I'll find him" I nodded and left looking for Zayn and found him face timing with Gigi.

"Hey love birds" I joined Zayn and waved at Gigi on the phone.

"Hey Elle, how are you?"

"I'm fine girl. Hope you and your baby doing great ,so you've got a name for her"

"No..not yet " Gigi said giving me one of the prettiest smiles of her.

"Okay so why not Noelle!?" I winked playfully and Zayn laughed.

"Seriously!" Zayn knitted his eyebrows in a playful way.

"Well I think Zayn would like cause he talks about you a lot more than he does about me, sometimes I even get jealous!" Gigi blurted out playfully.