𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐠

"Fallon, please

         "Fallon, please. Just follow me." Iris begged her friend while Fallon sat in the hut eating her soup - glaring at Iris while she tried to talk her into abandoning the soup. This was the first time all day Fallon had gotten a break to eat and her best friend was already begging her to leave. Fallon sighing before moving her hand to reach over to Iris's - trying to find a nice way to reject her pleas.

"Iris, I love you but..." Fallon trailed off as she looked back down at her food - clearly already knowing what her priority was in the situation.

"Fallon, this is so life-changing important that I need you to see it, okay? If the world ends and we are at risk of starving to death, I'll give you my arms and legs to eat." Fallon raised her eyebrow seriously at the offer, Iris leaning on the table as she held her pinky out to Fallon. One of the guards sitting a couple tables away staring at the two girls weirdly as he remembered the rumors about Lexa's soldiers having a strange way of communicating with one another.

"Arms and legs? And you'll make me new soup?" Fallon repeated as she began to consider the offer of having a meal if the world did end, Iris's lips spreading into a smile as she nodded too eagerly to give her best friend her limbs if needed.

"Arms and legs and all the soup in the world." Iris confirmed to her, Fallon finally interlacing their pinkies together to seal the promise of her getting Iris's limbs in the risk of starvation.

"Okay, what are you taking me to see?" Fallon asked boredly while she made her follow the way out of the hut as Iris dragged her to the part of the village where the children usually stayed. Fallon's mouth parting in shock before clapping her hand over it to help keep in the laughter incase someone heard her.

"Oh, this was definitely worth the arms and legs." Fallon decided as she finally composed herself as Iris chuckled - unable to stop her own laughter at the situation in front of her unfolding.

At least twenty children were running rampant while Aspyn was sitting on top of one of the logs with three kids who were giving her warpaint - clearly distracting her from the other two kids who were tying her feet together so she would trip up once she stood up. While Aspyn herself was holding a hand-made leash in her hand as she kept grabbing the other kids who were running away - pulling them back before they could escape the vicinity they were supposed to stay in.

"Should we do something?" Fallon asked in confusion, Iris's face covered with amusement as she watched the scene.

"Well, she is in charge of the kids?" Iris stated even if it came out more as a question rather than a statement. Fallon tilting her head towards Iris to see if she was serious causing Iris to let out another chuckle. Truth was, Aspyn decided to take on the responsibility herself to take care of the kids considering no one knew yet how dangerous the sky people.

"Okay, mama Fallon, let's go." Iris teased her causing Fallon to roll her eyes at the mother joke. Fallon and Iris standing up on the logs - Fallon putting her fingers in her mouth as she let out a loud whistle causing all the kids to stop momentarily before trying to run rampant again.