𝐢. 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲

"He loves me, he loves me not

     "He loves me, he loves me not." Aspyn whispered as she plucked the petals off the flower that she had take from the ground outside - one that Fallon had to pull her away from since she didn't know if the other flowers were poisonous or not. Iris and Fallon looking up from their spots on the bed as they stared at each other confused as to what the hell she was talking or more specifically - who the hell she was talking about.

"Uhm, Aspyn. Who are you talking about there?" Iris asked cautiously since the last time she had checked - Aspyn was very much single. Iris hoping that she hadn't missed out on something important in Aspyn's life. While Aspyn was a complete hopeless romantic - she had been single her entire seventeen years of living since Fallon and Iris were very protective of her and refused to let her date. Both of them insisting that everyone was too good for her and also because they didn't trust anyone with Aspyn considering her gullible and easy-trusting nature.

"The boy who I made eye contact with before we came in here. We're in love and I'm planning a June wedding." Aspyn confessed to the two as she lied back on the bed before Iris quickly pushed her back up causing Aspyn to pout in response since she wanted to take a nap to help her plan her future wedding.

"Aspyn, you are one of Lexa's top soldiers and guards. You are meant to be highly feared, remember?" Iris reminded Aspyn as she held her by her shoulders - Aspyn only giggling in response since she knew that she was as scary as a ladybug. Aspyn was the least intimidating out of the three, her bubbly personality keeping her from actually being perceived as a threat to anyone who met her.

"Why would anyone be scared of me?" Aspyn asked confused, Iris closing her eyes while Fallon let out a laugh in the back as she listened to their conversation. Iris turning to her for help as Fallon turned her head in the opposite direction so that she wouldn't be dragged in - not wanting to be the one who tried to convince Aspyn to be more serious since she liked the lightness Aspyn always brought to any situation.

"Okay, just... when we talk to Lexa, try to not mention the flower, love, boys or anything happy really." Iris suggested to Aspyn as she patted her best friend's shoulder as she started to stand up from the bed. Aspyn thinking about what Iris had told her before tilting her head to figure out what she was supposed to talk about.

"Doesn't that mean that I shouldn't talk to her then?" Aspyn asked confused as she looked up at Iris. Fallon raising her eyebrows to see what Iris's answer could possibly be, Iris looking to her as Fallon started to look down at her sword very interested - adamant on her position to stay out of ti.

"I was trying to say it in a nicer way... but yes. Costia is still affecting Lexa and I don't want to make her upset by mentioning anything to do with relationships." Iris explained causing Aspyn to nod her head finally in understanding - not wanting to offend one of her best friends or potentially hurt them.

The sound of someone finally knocking on the door, causing them all to straighten up as they gathered in a straight line to try and look somewhat professional for whoever who was about to walk in. None of them wanting to be seen badly by anyone in Lexa's ranks.