CHAPTER 3

Hai hello everyone how do you do? Well I'm late too late I know.
But what to do whenever take phone my Amma caught me and I'm not able to write the story. Today I escaped bcoz of the horror movie. I'm not horror movie lover. Once I see a horror then three day I'm sleepless only so as today...

-------------------------------------------------

Recap: om punishment.

Let's move to story

Om moves closer to her she moved back and he moves to her she moved backward and she stumbled and sit in chair.
Om put his both hands with either sides of the chair. He moved his face closer to her face.
His breathing fanning near her
Cheeks. Heat creeps up and her cheeks where burning due to his closeness.
Both see each other eyes their world stopped there no words where speaked...

Then....
.
.
.
Few minutes later
As gauri doesn't feel anything open her eyes and see in her front. Om was not there she was sitting in her previous position. She not moved from then what about om with wet hair..

G: haye Omkara ji kahan gaayap hogaya ? Aur yahan wapas kab aaya. God... kayi ai sab mera imagination tho nahi....

Yes that's all her wild imagination.. Gauri hit her back head for her silly imagination.

G: I'm an idiot I the one who gave punishment to him. But see it was like I'm punishing myself. Already I missing him so much. I think I should have listen him. If I give punishment in our room I should not have to suffer like this. Somehow Omkara ji would have convinced me then everything should have short out.

She moved towards the window stare outside with a sad pout.

In ruvya room.

Bhavya comes after refreshing from the bathroom and see her thing and dresses are unpacked and rearranged in their place. She moved towards the mirror wiped her face and putting eye liner. She felt someone hugging her. She who is that. Bhavya kept the eyeliner down and turn towards rudy.

B: thanks rudy ( with a smile )
R: kisliye
B: merit luggage ko unpack karane keliye..
R: Sirf Isliye..
B: haan and I think aaj kal aap crybaby oberoi se mature bana rage hai .
R: aacha tume pata hai Kya...

Bhavya raised her eyebrows like asking what ?...

R: aiii ki thanks bolne ki bahut aacha tharika hai...( still hugging her and eyeing her lips ) like ummmmmm... he moves close to her lips...