"Yeah but that doesn't matter when there are three big guys twice my height against me. I'm short, you're strong; I have a gun, you can punch; why wouldn't I bring you?"
Jungkook groaned and ran his hand through his long, messy hair. He had to take a shower soon if he didn't want to have to cut it all off because it was going to mat for sure. Yoongi had a point and apparently, he wouldn't take no for an answer. It was true though, he didn't really have anything better to do anyway so he couldn't excuse himself just like that.
He was about to open his mouth again when he noticed a change in Yoongi's face. It was rare that he even used his facial muscles so Jungkook figured that he must have seen something important and his head snapped around. He had to narrow his eyes a little to see it properly but then he could make out a silhouette sneaking towards the trash can, opening it, and taking the money. As far as he could tell, it was a male wearing a black hoodie and jeans with dirty sneakers. He had the hood pulled into his face and his hands buried in his pockets, walking quickly but without making a sound. The guy was around 5'9 and when he turned his head to look over his shoulder and check if someone had seen him, Jungkook noticed a few strands of red hair falling into his small eyes.

With a sign of hand, Yoongi motioned for him to start following the kid as soon as he turned around the corner again. The red-haired had taken the backpack and shouldered it, sneaking off with big but light steps. Jungkook tilted his head to ask if the older was sure about this but when he rolled his eyes and nodded, they both got up and started running after the other guy. To be honest, he still wasn't sure what they were planning to do but it didn't take long for him to understand when Yoongi pulled out his gun and called out a husky "hey" to the one only a few steps away from them. He really wasn't that fast with the backpack on.
His head snapped around and Jungkook could see the shocked expression on his face when he noticed he was being followed. His slim legs stumbled and he tried his best to keep up his balance but Jungkook was fast enough to catch up to him before that happened. They dropped to the ground with a dull sound and the black-haired held the other down without any effort, first taking the backpack from him, then placing his knee on his shoulder blades and held him down with ease.

"You again...", Yoongi groaned when they finally managed to take off the hood and pull him towards a weak streetlight a few meters away and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.
He knew the guy? From where? And why?
He looked about his own age so that explained why the grey-haired felt so superior, apart from the fact that the redhead was close to tears with widened eyes and flushed cheeks. His breath was going fast and he was clearly scared of Yoongi, making Jungkook wonder even more where they'd met before and if he was younger or older than the guy.
"Please don't hurt me! I-"
Yoongi interrupted him with a sigh while rolling his eyes, obviously annoyed with the situation. He got back on his feet, running his hand through his hair in frustration, leaving the black-haired in confusion.
Should he keep holding the boy on the ground? Was it really necessary?
In his eyes, he was way too scared and slow to escape them but he didn't want to risk it so he just tightened his grip and watched Yoongi walk a few steps before returning to them, the gun loosely swinging with his hand.

"I should have known you were too stupid to understand what I was trying to tell you. Back off of my business, back off of my friends, back off of my entire city. Get out of here and leave me alone! Why do you have to be such a pain in the ass?", the grey-haired spoke up, louder than usual and Jungkook's eyebrows shot up at his harsh and sort of emotional tone. He hadn't thought it was possible for his elder to get upset this easily, they must have a history together that made his lose his cool so quickly.
Now, what did that mean though? He now knew who was holding Jimin hostage?
Not that Jungkook honestly cared, he just wanted to go back to sleep and be left alone. If possible, he'd like to fall asleep and not wake up ever again. That thought made him bite his lip and close his eyes for a second. He wanted to get back to his bridge where he felt safe, almost felt home, and never see any of these people again. He was sick and tired about not knowing what was going on and being dependant on Yoongi and his strange mood swings.

"Alright, just tell me one thing: Who's the brat giving you orders? I want to know whose idea it was to try mess with me because that dumbass needs to realize that I'm going to kill them."
The red-haired didn't answer and so Yoongi rolled his eyes and put the gun to his head.
"You still don't get it, do you? Answer me or don't answer to anyone ever again, that's how it works kid."
Jungkook was slowly starting to get nervous.
What if Yoongi really freaked out?
He didn't necessarily want to be a witness to a murder on the streets. And as far as he knew his elder so far, he didn't doubt that in a rush of rage, he'd actually pull the trigger.
"Seriously, just say who you're working for and we'll let you go.", he tried to calm the situation and Yoongi's head snapped around to him.
"Let him go?!", he hissed and stared at him with his dark and piercing eyes. Jungkook just lifted his shoulders and tried to sign to him that threats weren't working so they had to choose another strategy but before he could even say anything else, the other boy – who was still pressed to the ground by his knee – spoke up:
"Okay, if you promise you'll let me leave and not hurt me. I'll tell you everything just please, don't-"
"Stop whining, bitch, give me a name!", Yoongi cut him off through his clenched jaw and lowered his gun.
"Yoonjin Shelsey."