Part. 6

Tanejas entered Sarna's mansion. Twinkle was busy chatting with Chinki on phone and Kunj was talking to Yuvi. They were just walking without seeing anything. Both were coming towards eachother and they collided. Twinkle was about to fall but Kunj held her..everyones eye on them. His hands resting on Twinkle's waist and her hands around his neck. They both share an eye lock and by the time Sarnas come towards them. They came in sense and composed themselves.

Twinkle: Tummm ??

Kunj: Tummm??

Twinkle: Tum yaha kaise ??

Kunj: Yeh sawal mujhe puchna chahiye kyuki yeh mera ghar hai.

Twinkle: Ohh. She was about to say but cut off.

Rt: Twinkleee..

Manohar: Kunjjjjj... They both look at their parents.

Rt: Tum dono ek dusre ko jaante ho ??

Kunj: Haa voo actually.. Twinkle cuts him off.

Twinkle: Vooo.... Hum Gurudware me mile the. Kunj looks at her and Twinkle give him puppy look. Kunj understood what she mean.

Manohar: Acchaa.... Bebe yeh Twinkle ke family hai. Bebe came towards Twinkle.

Bebe: You are very Beautiful. She said cupping her face.

Twinkle: Tha... Thankyou. She smiled confusedly as she didn't knew why she was saying this.

Rt: Aur yeh Kunj ke family hai.

Leela: You are really nice. Leela said cupping Kunj face and he smiled. Both families introduced eachother while Twinj was confused totally.

Manohar: Humme toh apki Twinkle bohot pasand. Humari toh haa hai.

Rt: Humme bhi Kunj pasand hai. Toh shaadi pakki. Twinj shocked and their jaw dropped.

Arijit: Uncle I think they both should talk.

Manohar: Haann kyu nhi. Arijit took Twinkle in side while Bebe took Kunj in side.

Twinkle: Bhai what is this all?? Meri shaadi...you know I don't want to get married. I will not marry him.

Arijit: Why Twinkle ??

Twinkle: Because I don't want to marry anyone. I am happy like this only.

Arijit: Twinkle you said that you don't want to get married right!! But this can't happen you have to get married one day.

Twinkle: No Bhaii I can't marry him.

Arijit: Kyu koi kaami ??

Twinkle: Nhi usme koi kaami nhi hai parrr.

Arijit: Then what is the problem ?? If there is something less in Kunj then only this marriage will cancel.

Twinkle: Bhaii aap bhi.

Arijit: This is for you only Twinkle.

Twinkle: Buttt...

Arijit: Talk to him once and if you don't like him tell us. Pleasee talk to him once....for me. He kept his hand on her shoulder. Twinkle nodded.

Kunj: Bebe yeh sab kya haii ??

Bebe: Teri shaadi tu manna mat karna.

Kunj: Bebe I don't want to get married.

Bebe: This reason is not valid Kunj. Tell me is something less in her.

Kunj: Noo Bebe.

Bebe: Phir kyu puttar...aisa akele tu nhi reh sakta. Aur teri shaadi Twinkle se hogi.