"huh? Oh, sure." Denki spoke up.

"Did you really scream 'no regurts'?" Sora questioned Souta has they made their way to the lounge.

"Yeah. It was kind of an in the moment thing."

"You are an idiot." Sora stated like it was a fact.

"Probably."

"You're meant to deny it moron."

"No."

.

.

Everyone that lived in the house was now present within the lounge. Well everyone bar Daisuke and Baria. One person from each family within the neighbourhood was present as well. Cameras were out and recording. It was a momentous moment after all.

Hitoshi was the first to open his letter.

A small circular device fell out. Most of the room let out gasp as a hologram of All Might was represented in front of everyone. Some of the pro heroes in the room did not look impressed with his theatrics.

"HELLO YOUNG SHINSOU! YOU HAVE PASSED THE U.A ENTANCE EXAM. YOU HAVE A RESULT OF 30 VILLIANS POINTS AND 30 RESCUE POINTS! TOTALING AT 60 POINTS! YOU HAVE TIED WITH YOUNG MIDORIYA AND HAVE COME IN 6TH PLACE! YOU ARE NOW A HERO IN TRAINING. YOU'RE IN CLASS 1-A! SEE YOU THERE!"

Denki went next.

"HELLO YOUNG KAMINARI! YOU HAVE PASSED THE U.A ENTANCE EXAM. YOU HAVE A RESULT OF 40 VILLIANS POINTS AND 10 RESCUE POINTS! TOTALING AT 50 POINTS! YOU HAVE TIED WITH YOUNG MONOMA AND HAVE COME IN 7TH PLACE! YOU ARE NOW A HERO IN TRAINING. YOU'RE IN CLASS 1-A! SEE YOU THERE!"

"Ok so that ruined your surprise Neito but still open it."

"Yeah, yeah." Neito replied already in the process of opening the letter.

He carefully pulled out the disk and placed on the floor with finesse only a true QUEEN could manage.

"HELLO YOUNG MONOMA! YOU HAVE PASSED THE U.A ENTANCE EXAM. YOU HAVE A RESULT OF 25 VILLIANS POINTS AND 25 RESCUE POINTS! TOTALING AT 50 POINTS! YOU HAVE TIED WITH YOUNG KAMINARI AND HAVE COME IN 7TH PLACE! HOWEVER, YOUR ACTIONS TOWARDS YOUNG MINETA NEED TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT! AT U.A., THE ACTIONS YOU HAVE TAKEN AGAINST YOUNG MINETA COULD HAVE SEEN YOU EXPELLED! IT WAS ONLY DUE TO THE FACT YOUR ACTIONS SAVED ANOTHER STUDENT AND YOUNG MINETA'S BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS THE FEMALE PARTICPANTS THAT YOU ARE STILL BEING ACCEPTED! CONGRALATIONS! YOU ARE NOW A HERO IN TRAINING! YOU'RE IN CLASS 1-A! SEE YOU THERE!"

"OOOOH, that's what we forgot!" The trio chorused.

"Forgot what?" asked Kei. His sisters looking equally ass curious on either side of him. Souta would not be surprised if he bunked with Baria for the next couple of nights. Even the he has a 'bond' with his triplets. He still wants some personal space.

"Some kid, uh Mineta, had been very rude and was bullying some of the girls. He had also stuck many others kids to the floor while he attacked the robots. So when some of his sticky stuff went on a wall we threw him onto it. He can't stick to it but his clothes sure can."

"I think you have spent too much time with Daisuke." Youta piped in. He wasn't wrong. Daisuke has been shown to have a mile-long vindictive street. Case in point: He still hasn't stopped decking the guy who insulted Baria every time he sees him.

.

.

.

"I'm home!" Baria called out.

It well into the evening. The café had practically been overrun by both civilians and heroes. The basement was on the verge of over flowing with villains. Which was fine as both heroes and villains learnt that making malicious plans with Baria's café, above ground or otherwise, would result in bodily harm.

It also became one of the café rules.

The family had heard Baria but refused to move from the impromptu puppy pile that's base was the three new first year U.A. students. The boys pride shall never recover from the torment that is siblinghood.

It was precisely this that Baria saw when she entered the lounge. Her only reaction....

Throwing down her stuff from work and adding another 46.4kg to the pile. If one were to listen closely, then one would hear the simultaneous wheezes exiting from the bottom.

"So, how they do?" Her expression and voice black. Her eyes matching. If one were to see her now they would probably think she was dead. Well, that is if she stayed still long enough.

"They passed at 6th and 7th places." Shina told her. It was obvious that Baria needed to be put to bed. She looked dead on her feet.

"Ok" Baria replied before leaning back into the pile. Soft snores were heard not even a minute later.

Daisuke stood up and walked towards Baria. Gently sliding an arm under her knees and head, he picked her up. Then without a word, started to walking towards Baria's room. They would be having a conversation about overworking in the morning.