||2|| The Party!!!

The clock had just clicked 8pm and Lara's bar looked ready for the night party. The beach seemed to have lost its calm amidst the loud music that was being played. The disco lights of the bar seemed to have lit up the whole beach.

There was still time left for the party, but Calwin didn't want to take any risk. He had already arrived, wearing a formal shirt and trousers. Suddenly noticing him, Lara laughed.

"Have you come for a job interview or a night party?", she asked.

" Why what's wrong?" he replied. He was unaware about the dressing sense required for a party.

"You can't wear those and attend my party. Go wear something else."

" But I'll be late for the party and ..."

"And you don't know what's supposed to be worn in a party", she completed laughing hard.

"I have few men's clothes, you can wear them. Don't worry you're not going to be late, you are here too early. Even I have to change my clothes." Seeing her makeup, Calwin couldn't have guessed that Lara hadn't dressed up for the party.

Lara soon handed Calwin a Hawaiian shirt and pair of blue shorts which had many coconut trees printed on them. She led him to a room where he could change.

When he finally came out he noticed that people had started to arrive. He couldn't spot Lara in the crowd. He went towards the bar counter and asked for drinks. Soon he got so indulged in drinks that he didn't realise the bar was now full. By their looks, he guessed most were foreigners. Trying his luck, Calwin approached a few women. He couldn't get anyone to talk with him. The party was now becoming boring for Calwin, though for the rest, the party was in full flow.

Just when he thought of leaving, he felt someone holding his shirt. He turned around to find that it was Lara. Seeing her, his mind went blank. She was wearing a revealing red colour dress with very short skirts.

"I'm really sorry I made you wait for so long.", She said. "Now I'm kind-off free so I can spend time with you."

"Numpromblum", Calwin replied unable to speak properly.

"Pardon?"

"I ...er...meant no problem." He replied finally recovering from his shock.

"Oh ok", she replied laughing. "So enjoying yourself?"

"Umm, yes sort of. Couldn't get any partner though."

Lara suddenly placed one hand on his neck and unbuttoned his collar with the other.

"If you're going to act like a decent kid, then there's going to be no place for you in my party. No wonder you couldn't get any girl to have fun with."

She started removing his shirt buttons until his hairy chest was visible.

"Come let's enjoy together now." said Lara slyly. Even before Calwin could react, she pulled him towards a separate bar counter, he hadn't noticed before. There wasn't much crowd on this counter as the bartender was missing. Lara took Calwin and went inside the counter. She started mixing a few drinks and when she finished she gave it to him.

"There you my special drink, not many people get this privilege."

"Thanks!" He drank it and felt a strange yet pleasant sensation in his stomach. They continued drinking for a long time until Calwin felt a strange feeling in his stomach.

He didn't feel like drinking anymore. He felt weak in his knees. He looked around and everywhere men and women were getting too cozy. He felt numb and dizzy. Suddenly Lara took his hand and placed it on her hips. She had a blazing look on her face as she drew closer to him. She kissed him on his cheek and suddenly pulled him to the ground. She then pinned him to the ground and climbed over him. She started leaning him until her face was just inches away from his face.

"Tell me who you are?", She asked.

"Calwin Fernandez", he replied drunkenly.

"Who's your brother?"

"Nigel Fernandez", he replied. He was so drunk that he never realised what he was saying.

"Where can I find him?"

"No one can find Nigel Fernandez."

Lara took her face even more closer to his face. Now her nose was touching his.

"Where is he going to party tomorrow?" she said.

"Baga Night Club." He said.

Lara got up and passed him another glass of drink. He was reluctant to have another, but Lara forced him. Immediately after taking a sip, he fell on the ground and started snoring.

Lara left him on the floor and went on to party with other customers. She had found out the information she needed, and now was looking forward to visiting Baga Night Club the next day.