||1|| Lara Shenoy

Laying on a hammock of a bar in the famous Baga beach of Goa is quite a wonderful experience even for the localities. The cool breeze, the sound of waves, tourists, water sports all make Baga beach a fantastic place to visit. But not even the pleasures of this beach can please Calwin Fernandez.

  Being a short man with a rather huge belly, Calwin could not enjoy the famous water sports of Baga. Neither could he attract girls towards him. Sporting a long beard and wearing loud coloured shirts made him look quite like a hooligan.

   However today's morning seemed to be perfect even for Calwin. The bright sun and the cool breeze made everyone's mood blossom. But it wasn't the weather that made Calwin's day.

   While lying on a hammock, he suddenly noticed the most attractive woman he had seen. She was a tall woman with broad shoulders, long legs and had a physique of a swimmer. Calwin could do nothing but stare at her long brown hair and tanned complexion. Her blue swimwear revealed that she was a life guard.

Like a dream, the woman approached him and said,

"What are you starting at me for?"

Calwin was too surprised to answer. Maybe he wanted to say "I'm not staring at you" but ended up making sounds like "Ummhh nahh uuuu"

"Why is it that all unknown boys whom I meet make similar sounds?",she replied.

Calwin had regained his senses and just shrugged.

"Lara Shenoy", she said approaching him for a handshake.

"Calwin Fernandez" he replied shaking her hand, which made his stomach churn.

"What do you want from me?", He asked after a moment.

"Well, you are taking the pleasures of the bar I own, so I wanted know if my customer is satisfied."

"Of course wonderful place...er...I mean bar."

"Glad you liked it", she replied very sweetly, "Are you free tomorrow night?", She asked slyly.

"Ya, I'm always free."

"Well then do come here tomorrow night as a night party is going to be held. And be ready as it is going to go on till morning" she said catching his collar and bringing her face closer to his. Calwin seemed to forget how to breathe. Their faces were so close that, he could have counted the number of freckles on her face. After a moment or two she left his collar and went back to the beach without another word.

  This was too much for Calwin to take. He was never invited to party, forget by a lady. His mind started getting worked up. Why will Lara, a stranger to him, suddenly invite him to her party? Did she get attracted to Calwin? What was going to happen in the party? 

All in all he couldn't wait to go to the party.