Chapter 7

"Sebastian?"  Y/n called.

"Yes my lady?"

"What happed?"

"Oh nothing much you just hit your head" Sebastian said with a smirk.

"No I remember something!  I was walking down the hall then you yelled at me and then I blacked out.  What happened?!" Y/n yelled at the tall man.

"What is all this yelling?  Oh Y/n, your up."  Ciel spoke looking at Sebastian.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!  I SAW SOMEONE COMING AFTER ME!  WHO WAS THAT?!" Y/n screeched.

"It was no one.  You must of hit your head."  Ciel said waving an arm.

"I will get to the bottom of this.  This manor has something going on.

"I don't think you will find anything.  After all we are very normal."

Y/n gave a huffed and turned away from two boys.

"Lady Y/n nothing happened really you just hit your head"

"I don't believe that."  Y/n said scraching her arms.

"Lady Y/n please stop that." Ciel said trying to pull her arm away.

"DON'T TUCH ME!" Y/n screamed trying to push the boy away.

"Lady Y/n! Stop." Ciel said holding both of her arms.  Tears ran down Y/n's face.

"Please don't cry." He said with a soft voice.

"C-ciel? C-can I see m-my children?" Y/n asked choking on some sobs.

Ciel looked at the girl.  Then at Sebastian.

"Bring the children in Sebastian."  Ciel said helping Y/n sit up.

"Yes my lord." Sebastian said giving a bow then walking out of the room.

"Ciel? Why do you insist that I stay out of eyes view, and that some stays with me?" Y/n says holding the bed sheets.

Ciel looked at Y/n.  He couldn't tell her that her sister was an angle trying to fuse with her to gain power.

"My lord the-"

"MOMMY!" and "AUNTY!" The children screamed.  They ran over to Y/n pushing Ciel down to the ground.

"SEBASTIAN!"

Sebastian gave a smirk.  Know if he caught him Y/n would question it.

"Yes my lord?" Sebastian said trying to to laugh.

"Help me up."

Sebastian walked over and helped Ciel off the ground.

"Mommy?  Somethings wrong here.  Before the tall man came in there was a   blue floating thing and it was whispering to me."  Alice said whispering to Y/n.

"I know sweetie.  Something weird is going on here.  When night falls I want you and Henry to go looking around to see what you can find.  But be careful the black hair male is very strange.  So be careful okay?"  Y/n whispered in Alice's ear.

The girls gave a nodd.  Alice whispered the plan to Henry.  Henry looked at Y/n and gave a nodd.

"My lord I think the older ones are planing to sneak around tonight.  And the oldest girl saw a blue whisp.  That mean the angle is going after the children too." Sebastian said leaning into Ciel's ear.

"Whach them.  They should not find about anything destroy the books about the things.  Make sure the servants keep them out of any room they aren't ment to go.  And put Finny with the rest of the children." Ciel said walking out of the room, "Thats an order" he said closing the door.

"Sebastian can the kids sleep with me?" Y/n asked holding some of the already sleepy children.

"That is not for me to decide.  You must ask the young master."

"Can you get him please"

"Yes my lady"  And he walked out of the room.

"Alright children! Lets play hide and seek!  You can hide anywhere in the house okay?" Y/n said pointing to the door.

The kids nooded.  And all left the room to hide.

Y/n made sure that they were all gone before getting out of bed. And walked over to the window. 

Y/n looked at the view it was a butiful garden.

Y/n quietly snuck out of the room.

She wandered the halls of the manor.  She had gotten to some stairs and saw the door.  She ran down the stairs and open the door.

She exited the manor and ran around to the back.

When she reached the garden she saw a most beautiful sight. *top pic*

"Sister?"