"What do you have to do with my answer?? Why do I even matter to you ??", she said. She kept moving which made him feel ignored.

"I don't like people ignoring me!!", he snapped.

"But I love ignoring jerks!!", affirmed Mia. Mia could see Alec's eyes filled with frustration.

Maybe this is how Mia could have felt when Alec ignored her for no reason.

"Hey, maybe you will need me soon!", he challenged her. And he added, "So, when you need me, I will make you pay for this!!".

"What, fuck no!! Why on earth would I need you or your help. Stop dreaming Mr. Jerk. I will never let that happen.", replied Mia.

But she could see Alec's confidence. What if Mia needs Alec's help?

She pays for the books and marches towards the driveway.

..................

"Warm morning my fellow mates, it's a beautiful monday morning and I'm here to start the day with my thoughts.

'Most people around here are so busy trying to get somewhere else...they never stop and appreciate the miracle all around them.

They never appreciate the magic of the journey... So friends, take a pause and appreciate the things around you. Enjoy each and every moment of your life. Because we live only once.

Mia leaves the principal office and rushes towards her history class.
She was perfectly fine and her nose has cured but not completely. The bruised nose has changed slightly and she was feeling ecstatic early on Monday morning.

..................

The bell rings bringing history class to an end.

Adam signed and said, "My head would explode soon. I'm having a terrible headache. God, Help me".

Mia and elena chuckled seeing him complain.

"Effects of bad drinking habit", teased Elena. Last night, Adam has drunk till he lost all his senses.

"Hangovers!! So, talked to Jane after the incident at night club??", Mia questioned packing her books.

"No, I woke up early this morning and found out myself in my room. I knew I messed up my first date. My mom told Jane left after dropping me home.", said Adam.

"She must be annoyed at you. I think it's time for breakup",teased Elena. She added," who would love an alcoholic?".

"El, I'm not in the mood to reply you. And for God's sake I'm not alcoholic. I'm an imbibe who absorbs alcohol too quick", Adam mumbled.

"Hey, boy!! It's not time to elaborate. Go and fix things with Jane.", advised Mia.

"There is nothing to fix. She would be totally pissed at you. She would have dug up a grave and might be waiting for you", emphasized Elena and made Adam feel bad for last night.

Elena kept laughing after each comment of hers.

"Hey, El. I think Adam would die due to continuous chaffing and severe hangover", insisted Mia.

"Mia, you have to help me to fix things with Jane", pleased Adam.

"What, no way!! Handle it yourself", Elean yelled and she said Mia to refuse in helping him.

"Mia, you know her well. Come on!! Help me minion", pleaded Adam.

"Say no, Mia. I'm on Jane's side this time. How could he ruin her first date like this!!", insisted Elena.