😖

So for the emcee introducing the guy later, it can be anyone. I just used Bright because he kind of just fitted?(Me from the future not understanding what I wrote in this sentence...)

Anyways, hope you enjoy this short chapter :)
-------

There's a music event being held today, I got invited as a guest performer. Actually I kind of begged them a little to except my deal, they let me play a song on stage and in turn, I help their club out with their skillset for the upcoming contest.

Why me you ask? Because I'm known in school for being the best guitarist, and my singing isn't horrible. I'm going to sing a song for him.

I know he'll come watch, he never fails to see my performances. But... would he look at me the way I look at him? Would he understand what I'm trying to say?

"You're performing...?" The coordinator asked, checking what I was going to play later.

"Untouchable by Taylor Swift." He looked a little surprised by the raise in his eyebrows, probably because he thought I would perform Thai songs like I usually do. "Decided to try something new." I didn't bother with his reaction and just walked away towards my best friend.

"You're gonna watch me later right?" Looking anywhere else but him, because I know what he says would hurt. And I can't show it to him.

"Mhm, how could I not? You're my best friend, obviously I have to come support you."

Can you not say it that way? Can you not remind me that you are just my best friend?

I fake a smile. "Thanks! Let's go grab some food before I have to start rushing around. What do you want to eat?" I could see the indecisiveness all over his face as his eyebrows knitted. How is he so cute?

"Ermmmm, I don't know... Let's just walk around and see what we feel like eating?" He stared at me with those pretty eyes of his. I'm so mesmerised by them every time I stare into them, it makes me obey everything he says. "Mm."

Later in the evening

"Let us welcome our special guest and our last performer for this evening! He is a very talented guitarist and has a melodious voice, Bright Vachirawit kha!" The emcee announced before letting me take the stage.

"Sawasdee krub, thank you the music club for allowing me to perform here today. Today I'm going to do something different, it's not a Thai song but English so I apologise if anyone doesn't understand it. Just know that... this song... is for someone very important to me. Someone whom I want to be happy, maybe even to love me back." With that, I readied my guitar and started performing.

(A/N: Not sure how it sounds acoustic wise but just imagine I guess?)

"Say that we'll be together..." Throughout the whole song I only looked at him, and he only looked at me. It gives me hope, seeing him entranced because of me and not the other person. That I may have a chance with him, even if it is very small. "Thank you, I hope you enjoyed your evening." And I hope you got my message.

He left the venue, he didn't wait for me.

Does he hate me now? Because I love him?

I look up to the stars sighing. All I saw was his face up there, smiling down at me. That smile that got lost a few months back.

And I wish I had it back.