CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Începe de la început

RASHI: (clutching the sides of her saree in fists) Please.....

RANVIJAY: (Held the end of her saree ) Shut up .... (in one hard pull he made the saree off her body leaving her in blouse and underskirt).... I think you are comfortable to sleep now or you want me to make you more relax (sending fearful sensation to her body by moving his hands on her bare back...)

RASHI: (tries to move away from his wandering hands while covering her front with hands) I... I am fine .... please let me sleep ..... I have to wake up early .....

RANVIJAY: ( acting as thinking).... hmmmm you are so boring..... what is so hurry lets enjoy for sometime ...... what say??

RASHI: (fear was evident on her face ) p.... pl.... please.... don't do that again...   please ...... (and fell down on the ground as her legs refuses to support her )

RANVIJAY: (for a second his eyes reflects slight pity for her but he madked it away efficiently) Okkk ..... I won't do anything..... stand up.... (when find no movement from her) stand up right now( growl with gritted teeth)

Than he gives a tshirt and jeans short to her to get change into before lying down on his side of the bed..... Soon she also comes out of the bathroom after changing

and silently lie down next to him on bed maintaining as maximum distance as possible

RANVIJAY: Tomorrow me at Ishi will go somewhere at 11 and will be back before dinner.... make sure to move all necessary things of yours in this room. Till the time my sis is here we have to share it like every normal couple..... Am I clear??

RASHI: Y...yes.... I will manage it...

RANVIJAY: Fine .... now sleep...

And with that both call it the night.....

Next day as per his order Rashi shifted almost everything she have here in his room within 1 hour as she don't have lots of things ..... only essentials as provided by him..... After some rest she took shower and proceed to make dinner for all ....

Its already 10 in the night but there was no sign of them..... Rashi was little worried but didn't knew what to do..... she can't call them as she dont have phone and also she cannot borrow it from anyone because she still remembers the day when she did that the last time...... so she was waiting for them impatiently......

The door bell rang around 12.30 ..... she immediately runs to open the door and got fixed on her place like a statue.....

Ranvijay was standing at the door carrying passed out Ishita in his hands.... there was bandages around her head and hand and Ranvijay was also bleeding around his forehead ..... cuts and scratches could be seen at other parts of his body too.....

RANVIJAY: (not able to hold anymore as Rashi was not moving ) Move.... (growled and enter inside while limping) bring the first aid kit fast.....

Rashi immediately runs towards the bedroom and brings the kit to the Ishita room.....