I was sobbing at this point, I shouted a yes and picked Jaemin of from the ground, he wrapped his legs around my waist, placing his head in the crook of my neck, while I did the same. We then faced each other again and kissed again, feeling even more passion. We kissed for about 5 minutes.

"Na Jaemin, I thought I was gonna be the one proposing." I made a pouty face while he just chuckled. His deep voice sending shivers down my spine. "Hehe, guess not Lee Jeno~" He responded back in a cute-like manner, making me place him down and squish his cheeks together, once again.

"Cwan bwe gwo back to bwa hobwel?" (Can we go back to the hotel) Jaemin asked, with his somewhat understandable words. All in all, I nodded my head. Jaemin made smol grabby hands so I chuckled and picked him up bridal style and carried him back to our room.

---Timeskip---

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Where the hell is Jaemin?!" Renjun's screeching could be heard through the fancy wedding hall. That's right, Wedding hall. Jaemin and Jeno were getting married today, The 27th of July, 2019, both of them were stressing this wouldn't go the way they've planned this but they're friends were there to support them.

Jaemin is, supposedly, right now with the two of the four stylists. Along with Donghyuck, Jisung, and Renjun. Or otherwise known as 'The bottoms'. They didn't really like the name but it's nothing but the truth.

Jeno getting prepared with the people known as 'The tops'. Yangyang, Mark, and Chenle were helping him look his best in front of Na Jaemin, The Na Jaemin. Jeno was also with the two other stylists. But he didn't like them. One of the stylists was just a year younger, the other stylists was in her Mid-30's. The younger girl kept flirting, touching his arms, and even tries to sit on Jeno's lap. Jeno hated the younger girl.

He yelled for Mark to come in but the younger woman didn't let him in the first time. But did the second time when she was scolded by the older lady. Jeno thanked her for her help. Mark came in confused but shrugged it off. Jeno told Mark to kick the young stylist out. That was when Jeno was left with one make-up and outfit stylist.

Jaemin was informed that some biTCh had been swooning and been touchy with his man. He didn't know if Jeno was consented with it was literally cheating on him the day of their marriage. So, what he went to do was put on his normal shoes and run out the door. He found the girl on a bench, by a tree. He just strutted over to her and slapped the shit out of her.

The girl dropped her phone and it cracked on the side. She looked up with fury painted her eyes. She tried to smack me back I held her wrist. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." My low, husky, voice didn't seem to calm her down, but managed to frighten her. I used her arm to push her back and make her fall. I honestly didn't care if she got hurt, she was all over my fiance with her dirty hands.

"Don't touch Jeno, Look at Jeno, be near Jeno, or even think about Jeno, or you'll get a lot worse than what just happened. You whore." Jaemin spat right near her phone and left without any care for the world. He made his way back to the styling room with all eyes on him. But all eyes averted when the door slammed open. "Jaemin?! Are you in here?!" Jaemin turned back around to see a worried Jeno run up to him into a bone-crushing hug.

"J-Jeno, honey let go I c-can't br-breathe." Jeno immediately let go and peppered Jaemin with kisses. Jaemin began giggled and wrapped his arms around Jeno for one last hug before the big event. He ushered Jeno back to his room with a fat smile plastered on his face. Jaemin and Jeno both then continued to get ready for their special moment.

--20 minutes later--

Jeno was standing up on the alter. Looking as elegant as ever. Jaemin was holding his father arms as he was in a white velvet suit. Hair slicked black neatly. Light make-up that made his stunning features pop. Overall in Jeno's mind, Jaemin was the most beautiful man that he's ever met and will ever meet.

Jaemin finally made his way up onto the deep red alter, facing Jeno with a huge grin. Jeno showed his infamous eye smile. Then, the preacher spoke up.

"Gathered here today, Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno, we are here to celebrate the engagement of these lovely men. Right now, this is time we shall speak our vows. Lee Jeno, may you proceed?"

"Yes sir, Na Jaemin...I love you so deeply. I would have never thought I could be with any other person besides you when I asked you to be mine. I have never been more happy in my life when I had found out you had fallen for me. I want us to spend our lives together, in each other's arms, till we grow old. I love you, Baby. Never forget that Nana."

Jaemin was sobbing tears of joy. The tears were soon wiped away by Jeno's gentle thumbs. He smiled, reassuring that he's right there for him, always. Jaemin then took a deep breath, in and out. He soon spoke his vow.

"Lee Jeno. I love you and I vow on my existence that I will always love you. Nothing nor no one will ever change that. I owe you. You brought be to life, to what was world has really given me, you. If you weren't my mind wouldn't have been sane. Thank you Lee Jeno, my love." Jaemin smiles the biggest I have ever seen him smile. I swear I couldn't fall for him deeper but I guess I can.

"I here by pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss you significant other!" We both smash our lips together, having a passionate little makeout. The priest and the others clap with joy and glee for our engagement. Our family members clapping and cheering the loudest.

We both pull away and Jaemin speaks. "You did rescue me Nono, from my...

Highschool Fiaskos."

THE END

This completes this short and terrible little nomin story! I really hope you did like it anyways tho :)
Please don't copy and plagiarize my story. I only own the storyline. I own nothing else! All respect go to the idols mentions in this story!
Please don't hate either! All other restrictions are said in my Author's Notice at the beginning before the story really starts so go check that out too!
Anyways thank you so much for reading!
I love you aaaaaalllll!!!💋💕✨

(09-09-2020)
-XxjaemjenxX