Chapter 14

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 14

(Ben's Bedroom --->)

Ben's POV

As soon as I ran up the stairs to my apartment, I burst through the front door, slammed it behind me and screamed my lungs out! I flung my bag onto the floor and kicked my foot against the door in rage.

"WHY? WHY WOULD HE DO THIS?" I yelled out to the heavens as I kicked the door again. I prayed the Becky didn't come over to see what was going on because in the mood I was in, I would have cussed her out and ranted all over her. And as my best friend, she didn't need that.

I stormed down to my room and ripped the tie from my neck, as the tears continued to run down my face. I just couldn't believe he'd do something like this to me!

As soon as I had my shoes, socks, and pants off, I ripped back the comforter and sheet on my queen sized bed, and was about ready to get into them, not carrying that I still had my button down shirt on. But I was stopped when I hear a pounding knock on my door.

"Damn it!" I cursed to myself. Of course Becky was going to be home and wondering what all the noise was from.

I marched down the hall towards the door not giving two shits about how red my face must have been, or how puff my eyes were, or how I still had tears streaming down my face.

Not taking the time to look into the pep hole of the door, I swung it opened and was about ready to yell at Becky to just go home and that I would talk to her later, but I was stunned for a minute when I found out it wasn't Becky.

"Ben," James whispered, his face torn most likely due to how I looked. I was still too stunned to do or say anything.

I mean, how dare he come here, to my apartment, and want to talk to me or see me after what he did to me.

"Ben, can I come in?" He asked but I still couldn't form a single word. I was frozen solid with fear, and anger, and hatred, and sadness, and disappointment, and heartbreak. Taking my silence as a yes, he stepped in around me, and his arm brushed against mine. That one little touch has me unfrozen in a heartbeat and I slammed the door before turning around and looking at him.

The mere sight of him had my blood boiling. I couldn't believe he had shown up. All I wanted to do was yell at him, and punch him, and make him feel the pain that I was feeling right now!

"Ben what you saw—" I didn't let him finish. Before I knew it, my hand was balled up into a fist and I threw a right hook to his face that gave him a busted lip. I was huffing and panting so hard that my whole body was shaking.

The impact of the punch had hit him so hard that his face snapped clear over to the right side of his body. He pulled his hand up to his jaw and touched his fingers to his lip where it was now bleeding and pulled it away from his face to see the blood.

"You BASTARD!" I yelled at him. "WHAT, DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF A GAME? HOW COULD YOU?!" I continued to scream at him and tried to throw another punch at him, but this time he caught it with his hand and was able to pin it to the wall of the door behind me. I tried using my other hand to punch him, but he captured that one and pinned it above my head.