Chapter 8

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 8

(James’ Millionaire Bachelor Pad --->)

Ben’s POV

Getting up from the table, I asked my date if he could excuse me while I went to the restroom. I could see why Becky had set me up with him. Yes, he was nice and good-looking, but it didn’t feel right.

Who was I kidding? I didn’t want just anybody, and as much as I tried to deny it to myself, I knew that I wanted James.

But, it seemed every time I thought about him, a little nagging voice in the back of my head told me he was straight and already taken, so I might as well back off and forget about it.

I pushed open the door to the restroom and went straight for the sink. The feeling of wanting James instead of my present date had been so strong that I just wanted to splash some water on my face. I couldn’t help but think of earlier today when I was in his office, and him behind me, with his lips to my ear, and how he--

Stop! I yelled at myself. It was bad enough that he was already taken, why do I continue to put myself through the torture of thinking he’ll want me?

Trying to push all thoughts of James out of my mind, I turned on the faucet and ran my hand under the nice cold water. Picking up some of the water in my hand to my face, I dabbed it over my heated skin.

Taking a look at myself in the mirror, I could see that my face was still heated and it seemed that nothing would stop the constant blushing. I bowed my head down and closed my eyes, willing for the blushing to stop, but I knew other wise.

As I kept my head bowed and my hands up against the counter, the feeling of broad, warm, strong hands wound around my waist ever so gently. I couldn’t believe that now I was creating illusions of James touching me. The hands and arms began to wrap around me and was soon pulling at shirt, and I tried my hardest to keep the moans from coming out.

Soon muscular and heated chest was pressed up against my back, and I could feel the warm wet breathe wash over my ear, like he had done earlier today in his office.

I couldn’t let this continue! If my mind kept dreaming up of these hallucinations, it would interfere with my work and make matters worse.

I swiftly turned around in the strong arms, but kept my eyes closed. Some part of me wouldn’t let me open my eyes and see nothing. But know that I had to get this over with to stop the pain that I would feel from being any stronger than it was already going to be.

Lifting my head up, I flashed my eyes open and was meet with something I did not think would be there. Big dark brown eyes that were filled with a animalistic and beastly lust, which made a whimper want to escape my lips.

“Mr. Mar--” I was quickly cut off as his lips roughly descended upon mine.

I was so shocked that I couldn’t move at all, or do anything but think this couldn’t be real. Once I got it through my head that this was happening I tried to push against James chest trying to push him away, but he only added more pressure to the kiss. I looked back up into his eye and the raw need, and lustful desire, had me melting on the spot, making my own lust build from within.

Instead of trying to stop him anymore, my hands shot up to his neck grabbing a hand full of his hair in both fists and pulling his body closer to me. He quickly grabbed my thighs in both hands and placed me on the counter as he came even closer to me, leaving no space in between us.

His tongue roughly glided against my bottom lip showing just how much he wanted to get in, and I eagerly opened up for him. His tongue slammed into my mouth dominating me and I wanted nothing more that to submit to him. To show him that I wanted to be submitted and for to dominate me and every way he could.

My hips had a mind of their own as they relentlessly grinded and bucked against his groin and created a remarkable friction. So remarkable that a whimper escaped my lips and begged for more. But his reaction in return was not what my body wanted. I groaned and whimpered with need as he pulled away from me, but I was ecstatic when he continued to let me grind against him.

“Who was that out there?” He growled as his hands partly lifted my shirt and began to run one of his hands over my back while the other grabbed a hand full of my ass. I tried to speak but as soon as I felt his hand grab me, all I could realize was a moan for him to continue.

“Ben, who was that other guy out there?!” I couldn’t pay attention with all of the pleasure running through my body, but when his hand went down my thighs and stopped my movements, my head snapped up to look at his.

“M-my da-dat-date…” I stuttered out trying to think past the lustful haze that was surrounding me.

I was surprised when he let out a snarl, then went back to attacking my lips, as well as heavily grinding my body against his, creating even more pleasure than I had been feeling before. The thought of someone walking in on us, over even that we were in a restroom, didn’t bother me. All I could think was that I needed him now and fast.

He pulled back, and went for my ear and nipped on the earlobe.

“From now on, you are mine. If I see you with another man, I swear, he will die and you will be punished. Do you understand me Ben? I am the only one from here on out that can touch you like this,” he grabbed my ass and squeezed hard, which made a moan leave my lips.

I rapidly nodded my head to show him that I understood what he was saying that I fully agreed!

He pulled back away from me completely separating us, and I couldn’t help the whimper that escaped my lips or the need that was running through my body at an all time high.

“Ben, I want you to go out there and tell your date that something came up and that you have to leave. Then I want you to meet me in front of the restaurant.” He came up to me and placed another deep kiss on my lips before leaving the bathroom.

As soon as he was gone and the door closed, along with the haze of lust and desire disappearing, all I could thick was, what did I just get myself into?

__________________

Author’s Note:

Everyone, I’m sorry for taking so long to update, but my classes do take priority. Plus I’ve been having a case of writers block that just won’t quite!

So what do you guys think? Do you guys want more, or should I slow down the speed? Let me know what you guys think, and hopefully the next upload won’t be another month from now!

As I continue to ask, please,

VOTE,

COMMENT (the more the merrier),

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!!

Later y’all!