Chapter 20.2

This chapter is going to seem a little strange. It's from Jungkook's POV.

Chaeyoung noona gave me a phone call. She didn't sound like her usual cheerful self. She even spoke in a voice ready to crack. Noona sounded like she was just a word away from crying. Something definitely happened.

Come to think of it, this is the first time Chaeyoung invited me out. I tried to think back to when I started dating noona but it was always me that invited er out, never her inviting me out. At least that's how it had been until now.

Even so, for me to be so happy just from being invited out by noona. I've got it bad. There probably wasn't a girl more contrary to me than her. That was what I was thinking as I was preparing to head out.

Before dating noona, there was a period when I really played around. It was so bad that I didn't have enough fingers on both hands to count the number of women. It had been natural for me to be dating one while sleeping with another. But in my opinion, I've settled down a lot.

I could't say that I was well-meaning but I mean, I was a healthy man. But recently, I've been different. Even Jimin and Taehyung noticed. Now I didn't want any other woman except noona.

Well, before I felt like those feelings had exploded. The reason she wouldn't let me kiss her, it might have been because of her brother Yoongi. After I thought that I couldn't stop what I was doing. Back then if I had forcibly.. that would have been the end of my relationship with her. Thinking back I was glad that he came when he did. 

I've been restraining myself pretty well. I want to praise myself for how great I am. No matter how much money I used on things like presets and trips, she wouldn't really be happy. I thought she would be happy with the apartment but that was no good either.

All the women I've had up until now would be happy when I gave them designer bags or invited them on overseas trips. Even though they were all happy if I used money on them. Noona was the complete opposite of them. Forget about being happy, she would smile  little while looking a bit troubled.

'She's dating me so she at least likes me right? Or maybe it's just like I used to play around with females in the past. Maybe noona's just playing around with me' 

I hated to think that but don't I deserve it for what I did to other women? What I did on the road?

I doubted noona would be playing with me. It just wasn't the type of person she was. She wasn't cunning enough to date someone she didn't even like, unlike her mother. Plus, if she was that way I wouldn't e attracted to her. Come to think of it the first time I saw noona she was different from the cheerful surroundings then too and a little cold.

When I first saw her I thought she was a peculiar girl. 

That day, there was a showy party. I forgotten where it was being held but the daughter of a large company had turned twenty to there had been a party to celebrate it. As the heir to the Jeon family I had to go, I loved parties so I didn't oppose.

"Well if it isn't Jungkook. You were invited too?" I was spoken to by a schoolmate Kim Taehyung. I didn't really talk to him much but I greeted him casually like I always did.

"Come to think of it, I heard that the daughter of the Min family is coming today too." He said.

"The daughter of the Min family?" I had never met her but I had heard about her. Everyone at the party heard about her. The head of the Min family had remarried to a woman more than twenty years younger than himself and that woman ad a child.

Actually at the time of their marriage there were guys saying that she was just aiming for what he had. Se probably married him just because she was attracted to his money. Since she was that womans daughter, I knew her to a point. If I flashed some money in front of her, she would flirt with me. A fool proof plan that I had one many times.