Chapter 11

In the car

Roshni closes her eyes and calms down her breathing. After a few seconds she sighs and says,

"Ek din toh pata hi chalna tha... right?" and then mumbles to herself,

"And if she knew something why didn't she say anything to us?"

"Anyway Shorty your sister is cool... cooler than mine atleast... she won't mind right? With us being together?" she turned to look at him for an answer.

He was frozen in the same way that she had left him few seconds ago, just sweatier! She shakes him up,

"Huh?" he asked.

"Relax Shorty... this day had to come one day!" she tried to pacify him.

"Oh god, what's gonna happen now? How will I face her when I reach home?" he said hysterically.

"So, are you ashamed to be with me?" she asked playfully recalling his words from the morning.

"What? No.. but Kitty... she will make me die with embarrassment!" he said.

"It's all your fault you know! The way you behaved today..." she started.

"My fault? It's your fault! You and your obsession with this scarf." he snapped back throwing the scarf on her.

"Who told you to steal it?" she retorted leaning towards him.

"I didn't steal it, I took it coz you left it." he answered back leaning in further.

"Then why did you keep it with you? Couldn't you return it back to me?" she responded immediately.

"Because you were... you were Bunnyy!" he said turning his face in front hiding it in his palms.

She notices an ice cream stall not far from where the car was. She unhooks the seat belt and says,

"Let's go."

"Where are you going?" he asked but she had already gotten out of the car and started walking up in front. He follows her and reaches the ice cream stall.

"We are facing a crisis and tumhe ice cream ki pari hai?" he couldn't believe her.

"Here have this, strawberry is still your favourite right?" she smirked while handing him the cone.

He looks at the ice-cream and was surprised that she remembered his favourite flavor. He could sense it in her eyes that she was making fun of him. He could not let his image down in front of her, especially now when he liked her. So he scoffs and says,

"Strawberry? It's a girl's flavour." while looking at the ice cream greedily.

"Aww so what do you want? Let me guess, dark chocolate? or better coffee flavour?" 

"Yeah coffee, of course!" he sneered, as soon as she turned to order that flavor for him he gulps down,

"Coffee!! Eww!" he mumbles.

"Did you just say something?" she raises her brows.

"Nope. I can't wait to have my ice-cream." he flashed his teeth.