After the Attack

Venom covered my body with his own gooey substance of a body.
(Venom: Hey! You know I can hear you! Me: What did I say about breaking the 4th fucking wall Venom?!) 

"W-What the hell!?" Mr. Crusty said. "You have five seconds." Me and Venom said and he just looked at us confused, we just closed our eyes. "Five. Four. Three. Two. O n e."  When we said one we open our eyes and full on charged at the Handman. 

As expected we were attempted to be blocked by the Nomu but we were much bigger, so it was like the Nomu was a child. We picked it up like it was a stick on the ground. We threw it up into the air jumped up with it and threw it to the ground, then we stomped on it when we fell. 

We picked it up again and twisted the head off like a bottle cap."Sustance." We said and then ate the Nomu like we were eating a chip. Everyone shivered, gagged or both at that but I didn't care. "How tough are you now without your little Nomu friend?" We said playfully and the Handman threw a tantrum like a toddler. 

"Tomura Shigaraki, All Might is weakened and this one's quirk probably has a time limit. Now's our chance." The smoke one said and could they be anymore wrong. Well sort of, Venom isn't a quirk but if he gets too hungry. He'll eat my internal organs and I could die. So I had to be careful of that. 

The Crusty villain started charging at Tsu but before he touched her, his hand was shot. I looked back to see Iida with a bunch of other pro heroes. "The Cavalry has arrived!" Iida said proudly. "Sorry that took so long." Snipe said as he shot me in the arm. "Hey! I'm a good guy! I'm a goddamn student!" I yelled at him as Venom went back into me and healed my arm. 

"Oh! Sorry! My bad!" He yelled back as he kept shooting at the Crusty Handyman, Shigaraki. He disappeared into a warp gate with the smoke villain. I suddenly fell to the ground. "I'm sorry. I tried my hardest." Venom said as he kept eating at my internal organs, I saw my classmates circle around me and then everything went black.

〰〰〰〰Timeskip brought to you by Venom breaking the 4th wall〰〰〰〰

I woke up in a grey-ish room, I looked to my side and saw Venom. He looked like a boy my age. "Venom?" I asked and he chuckled and nodded. "Yep, It's me." He sounded calm but in what sounded like Kacchan's voice, it was soothing. "How do you look, human?" I asked and he shrugged. "Don't know." He said bluntly. 

"Where are we?" I said looking around the empty room. "Your mind." He replied. "But it's so empty." I said and I facepalmed at how stupid I sounded. "Am I dead?" I asked cautiously but Venom shook his head. "It's time for you to wake up (Y/n), Wake Up." Venom said and his voice echoed and my eyes shot open. 

I was blinded by a bright white light. I sat up and felt weight at the side of the bed, I looked to see Kacchan asleep with his head on the bed. I looked to the side to see Izuku sitting in a chair also asleep, I saw that both of their faces were stained with tears. 

I played with his hair and the he surprisingly didn't wake up. Despite his spiky hairdo, Katsuki's hair was soft and fluffy. He suddenly got up and looked at me. "You are awake!" I said surprised and a little startled. 

"I actually woke up five minutes ago but pretended I was sleep when you woke up." Katsuki said and I went bright red. "We're just glad you're okay." Katsuki said and I looked at him. "So is that why you're acting so calm?" I asked and laughed. 

"How can one person be so cute?" Kacchan whispered. "I heard that." I said going dark red. "I mean, I'm not  wrong." Kacchan said as he stood up and made his way next to me. "I like you." He said bluntly not looking at me. 'W-What?!' I thought and went redder, if it were even possible. 

"I said I like you! Dumbass." Kacchan added. I nodded since I was lost for words, they didn't seem to understand so I tried to speak. "I already like you too." I quietly said the last part hoping he didn't hear me, he did. "Oh really, you already liked me?~" Katsuki asked and I shyly nodded. He chuckled and placed a kiss on my cheek.

 I apparently only slept for a day and didn't miss anything other than we had a two-day break. I got home and Mom, Inko, gave me a big bear hug and kept asking me if I was okay. I love her so much. On the first day I just relaxed and facetimed with my new boyfriend. 

~Te Next

I went on a date with my boyfriend, we went to the park and then went to a dine-in movie theater. We watched a new movie that was let out in America called, 'Alita, Battle Angel' It was a good movie. I get why people called her a 'Battle Angel' She's Badass, almost as Badass as me and Venom. 

"That was awesome!" I said happily as I skipped out of the theater, hand-in-hand with both my boyfriend and my cat tail swaying behind me. "Glad you liked it. I stole my old hag's credit card, wanna go shopping?" Katsuki asked me, I laughed and nodded. "Yes, but doesn't your mom need that?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"Probably, but I could care less." He replied. We got to the mall and Katsuki let me pick out outfits for him. I decided to start with tuxes, I found a dull-orange tux with light-grey stripes and a black tie. "Put this on!" I said handing him his tux and shoving him into the dressing room. A couple minutes later he came out and he looked amazing! 

"Do you like it?" I asked and he nodded. "It's not my usual style but it looks good." Katsuki replied. "You look good in anything." I said quietly but he heard me. "Oh really? You should see without anything Teddy-Bear~" He said grabbing my chin and I turned a dark crimson. 

"N-Next outfit." I said and went looking for a more casual outfit. I found a black explosion shirt with dark denim jeans and a Black leather jacket with a dragon on the back for Katsuki. "Go, go!" I said pushing him into the dressing room again. "Alright, no need to shove." He said and walked in. He came out and I gave him an orange, green and black baseball cap that said Boom on it. 

He picked out a Black dress with White swirls with small gems accenting all around it. I got changed and twirled around. "You look beautiful." He pecked my cheek. "Thanks." I said and changed back. He payed and we headed out.

Before I could open the door, my mom opened it. 'Oh no' I thought as she looked at me then at Kacchan behind me. "Hi Auntie." Katsuki said with a small smile. "Hello, Katsuki! It's so good to see you again! My you've gotten big, anyway, How's Mitsuki doing?" She asked walking past me. She then motioned for us to come inside, we obligated and sat on the couch. 

"I want to talk about something Katsuki said about you two." She said as she stood on front of us and I gulped. "He said you were, dating?" She asked and I cautiously nodded. "Yes..." I said nervously. "Oh good." She sighed and I was surprised. 

"Wait. You're not mad for not telling you?" I asked and she shook her head. "No. Why would I be mad? So what you are dating? If anything, I'm happy." She said and I hugged her. "Thank you !" I said and she nodded. "Of course, I'm glad it's little Katsuki." She said and the boy behind me was confused. 

"What do you mean?" Katsuki asked and I got ready to be embarrassed. "Oh my, she would go on and on about you. She could probably write a book about how much she loves you." She said and I hid my face in my hands while Katsuki kept laughing as Mom told embarrassing stories. 

"What's going on?" A voice said from the door, it was Deku. 'Shit!' I thought. "(Y/n) brought home her boyfriend!" "Mom!" I yelled as Deku walked over. "Did I hear that right? I thought you said Boyfriend. Cause I just see Kacchan." He asked and Mom nodded. 

"What?!" Deku shouted looking over to me. "Izuku." I said through my hands. "With who?!" He asked and I pointed to the boy next to me. "Me Deku." Katsuki both said with a smirk. "Okay, if it makes you happy then I'm fine with it." Deku sighed. "Really?!" I asked, he nodded and I practically tackled him in a hug. 

"Yes, but. The moment he hurts you in any way, shape or form, I kill him." Deku said, I laughed and nodded. "I assure you that's the last thing I'd want to do." Katsuki said, standing and snaking his arms around my waist. "And don't get cocky Deku." Katsuki added glaring a bit at Deku. Mom started laughing while I sighed.