You can be Heroes!

It was a few months until we graduated middle school and the teacher was going on as usual. "Since you all are third years, it's time to start thinking about what road your gonna go down. I was going to pass out these career forms but, I think I know that you all want to be heroes!" He yelled as he threw the papers around the room while everyone was showing of their quirks, except my friends Izuku, Kacchan, and me of course.

"Come on teach, don't put me with all these lowly extras. I'm a way higher rank then these low lives." Kacchan spoke as everyone started to yell at him, mad and irritated. "I aced the mock test. I'm going to be Number One while you all are just lowly extras." He said standing on his desk. "Bitchy asshole" Venom said annoyed, "Your definitely not wrong." I said under my breath so no one heard me.

"I see you've applied to UA Bakugo, as well as (Y/n) (L/n) and Izuku Midoriya." I saw Izuku freeze in his desk in front of me, after a few seconds of silence everyone burst into laughter saying that he couldn't go to UA because He did't have a quirk. I didn't bother me too much until Kacchan made an explosion on Izuku's desk and made him fly a good two feet, that made me mad. I simply walked in front of Izuku and stood there not moving despite Kacchan's yells for me to move.

He grabbed my arm and burned it with an explosion, Venom went to work as a black tendril slapped his hand away and went over the burn to heal it. I walked over to Izuku and helped him up, I turned back around and walked to Bakugo. When I got close to his face, Venom my face.

"You say that you are gonna be Number One, Katsuki Bakugo. However you're forgetting someone." Me and Venom said together while it scared the living shits out of everyone, "W-Who the hell a-are you to t-tell m-me this?!" he said shakily, showing he was scared. Half of my face showed and we said "We, are Venom."

Only Izuku stayed by my side because he knew I had good intentions. People had bullied me because they said that I was to scary and 'sinister' to be a hero. I started to believe them more as more people started to call me a monster, but it made Venom mad though. I had to stop him from taking over a few times.

Izuku and I grew so close to the point we were like siblings and he didn't get nervous at all around me anymore. We were heading home until we meet a slimy looking villain in an ally way. It grabbed Izuku and I let a tendril attack the villain but it went right through him, he was made of a slimy liquid. He then knocked me into the wall and it broke my rib but Venom quickly healed it. I then I saw a large figure, All Might.

He beat the villain and I saw him sign Izuku's notebook, 'He'll be happy about that.' I thought as I went to check on Izuku. I sighed in relief when he woke up. He saw that All Might signed his book, went to thank him and Izuku said that he had a question for him. I knew exactly what he was going to ask. I then saw him fly up with All Might. I sighed shaking my head, "Venom?"

"I know, I know." he answered quickly as he then propelled me up with Izuku and All Might, we all landed on a building and All Might started acting a bit weird, Izuku then asked "Can I become a Hero without a Quirk?!" He yelled out to All Might, he turned into a skeleton and started to cough out blood before he could answer.

I gave him a cloth to clean it up. He thanked me and I nodded, he then turned to Izuku. "Without a quirk huh? In his world, it's not a possibility. If you do really want to help people there are plenty of other ways to do that, you can be a Policeman or Fireman." He said while walking to the door, which made me mad as hell but, I gave Izuku a hug and I glared at All Might which made him shiver.

We were still up on the roof when we heard an explosion and saw fire, we ran to the villain attack to find none other than the Kacchan captured by the Slime Villain Midoriya and I saw in the ally way. "Kacchan!" I yelled as Izuku and I both ran to the villain before we could really even think, the only thought in our heads was, Kacchan's in trouble.

Izuku threw his notebook at the Villain and his notebook went straight to the Villains eye. I used a tendril to get Izuku and Bakugo away from the villain, it felt like it was instinct, then All Might came and finished off the Villain. I made sure both of them were okay, even though Kacchan doesn't like me that much, that doesn't mean I don't have to be a bitch about it and not help him if he is hurt.

Heroes started to scold Izuku but stopped once I growled at them, the other heroes started to praise me and Bakugo for handling the situation so well. I did lecture myself though, "What were we thinking, running into a villain attack without a plan? Seriously." I said while we were walking back home. My parents died because of a villain a while after I found Venom and Izuku and his mom let me stay at their home.

Inko is like my mom, she lets me call her mom too. All of a sudden Kacchan was behind us. "Hey Deku, Two-faced!" he called out to us both, we turned around. "I didn't need help from you two weaklings! I don't owe you anything!" He said and then ran away because I got annoyed with his yelling and looked like Slenderman with a bunch of tendrils flying around behind me. Right when we turned back around All might came from behind a corner which caused me to almost hit him with a tendril.

"I AM HERE!" He said before he turned into a skeleton like before. "All Might?" Izuku said from behind a shield of tendrils I made, I glared and started growling at All Might, which made him jump back. Izuku stopped me before I could do anything else. "Hold on, (Y/n)." Izuku said going in front of me. "I just wanted to say that the way you two ran into a villain attack and saved your friend.

It inspired me into pushing myself to be a hero and using my power past my limit." He looked at both of us. "The biggest thing about being a hero is how you go risk your life and move to help someone before you can think about it." Izuku was already crying a lot and I also started to cry a little knowing what he was going to say.

"You can become Heroes."